Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
SNW is lookin' good!

I'm still deathly curious as to what's going inside Mt. Beanpole. There's a decent amount of space inside that structure so it has to be for something somewhat substantial. I'm going to guess that's where the Bowser Jr. Boss fight room is going to go? I don't think it would require that much space? If you were to squeeze a flat in there, that would be the space to put it.

If you were to squeeze a flat in there, that would be the space to put it.

It's kinda crazy that we have no real grasp on what's going on in that spot just due to the fact it feels like every square inch of the thing has been analyzed to here and back from the mountain they started breaking ground. Still not getting my hopes up, but just for the sake of trying to visualize it--where would the queue space be if they did somehow shove a flat ride in there that slipped by everyone unnoticed?

The Mario Movie has been delayed to 2023. Anyone else think the new release date seems to be fair game for a grand opening time frame since the land is opening in 2023? Not ruling out softs, of course, given Potter.

Last edited:

The Mario Movie has been delayed to 2023. Anyone else think the new release date seems to be fair game for a grand opening time frame since the land is opening in 2023? Not ruling out softs, of course, given Potter.

Unrelated: What's causing all these movie delays? Do they have to compete for space on the render farms that produce the frames? Are studios just more forgiving with the time they give filmmakers to producer their work now that audiences have grown accustomed to delays?

Probably, I'm just throwing out another possibility.
I think this is similar to why Across The Spiderverse was delayed until next year. Animation (quality animation at least) takes 5-6 years to complete typically and things moved a lot slower on films when all of these films switched to working at home.

Reactions: Pacific
How the heck is this 2023? At this pace, they'll be done by September. I feel like it's 2023 for covid related reasons rather than the construction itself.

Last edited:
How the heck is this 2023? At this pace, they'll be done by September. I feel like it's 2023 for covid relates reasons rather than the construction itself.
Haunted Mansion at DLR opened 6 years later after it was completed. That's how it can be 2023. They can do whatever they want.