Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Images of pipes and Thomp coming to SNW!
These are my photos screenshotted of Discord lol
The efforts they made to hide these were so minimal. Just some short fences with big gaps in them, chilling in the basement level of the ET parking lot. Here's some more!

What I presume to be the wrapping for the warp pipe
Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.44.50 PM.png

Labeled boxes
1650523539863.png1650523584312.png

There was more warp pipe stuff as well but you get the jist. Some very large boxes as well, very curious and excited to see what's inside, some i presume are the clouds

These photos were taken yesterday evening! Here are a couple things I've noticed from my last few visits.

I checked out the fabrication prep site at the bottom of ET over a week ago and the site was bursting at the seams! Every square inch of the site was being used and items were stacked on top of each other. When I went yesterday, the site was half empty.. which is a great sign! Half of the fabricated pieces have probably been dragged over to the land for installation.

Below are photos that were taken yesterday. I'm only including interesting ones that haven't been posted here on the forum yet.

Also note, these pieces are out in the open and in a public space.

960018E1-9163-4843-9C78-86B1585D3F44.jpeg93938F3C-FEC5-4673-A8F4-90870A7AD93B.jpeg80053417-0346-48E4-8F2F-EA355AB1D8A3.jpeg

So, Peaches Castle seems to of gotten an extension? Looks like it, perhaps to help ease for the transition between that and the pyramids.

Either way, yowza.

What did it look like from the outside in Japan again? I'd look it up, but you know, trying to avoid pics of the MK Ride itself.

It may be a bit early to ask, but if, hypothetically, a...friend of mine was planning a trip for the opening of Super Nintendo World. When would be a good time to plan for? And should they worry about passes getting pricehikes when it opens?

WE NOW HAVE A HELICOPTER VIEW OF THE LAND!!! I believe this is the best view we have gotten of it thus far

Lmao we still don't know what the main mountain is gonna look like. But I spot three doorways facing the Mario Kart building. Two big ones (restrooms and gift shop if I had to guess) and a smaller one that might be for a game or maybe just an emergency exit. Then there's the question of what's in the boxed up structure. Interesting.

There appears to be an entrance to something on the right hand side. Not toadstools as that is under MK, so I’m curious if this is the 2nd minor attraction rumored for here, or the gift shop.

There appears to be an entrance to something on the right hand side. Not toadstools as that is under MK, so I’m curious if this is the 2nd minor attraction rumored for here, or the gift shop.

I believe the entrance to the right of the restrooms on the bottom floor is likely the 1 up factory store, with the entrance looking very similar to the one in Japan:
As for the rumored second attraction, I would think it would likely be inside the Yoshi mountain structure that is next to Bowser's castle.

I believe the entrance to the right of the restrooms on the bottom floor is likely the 1 up factory store, with the entrance looking very similar to the one in Japan:
As for the rumored second attraction, I would think it would likely be inside the Yoshi mountain structure that is next to Bowser's castle.
I don't think we will be getting the Yoshi ride from Japan. At USH there is SLOP which uses the same ride system as Yoshi and from looking at videos, SLOP is the superior ride. What else do you think it could be?

I don't think we will be getting the Yoshi ride from Japan. At USH there is SLOP which uses the same ride system as Yoshi and from looking at videos, SLOP is the superior ride. What else do you think it could be?
I wasn't talking about the Yoshi omnimover ride, its in reference to a post made by USH insider Chris Galindo where he had mentioned earlier in this thread
"Its time for #BuildWatch.... getting word that something (potentially?) exclusive to Hollywood should be rising in the coming weeks as our SNW continues...

Wouldn't bet on it being a large scale attraction though". So sounds like we could be getting flat ride by that description, and I think you could fit one inside the Yoshi structure.