Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 308 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The games have a lot more weight to pull in Hollywood than they do in the other versions, especially once DK opens.
Well we also lost a game, which is losing 1/5 capacity.

It's also another reason I would like more Nintendo area's in the park. Not only does it give band users more of a value but also these "smaller" attractions get pretty good lines and soak up a good amount of people for how small of an area they take off

These are also Gen 1 Games....I'm excited to see how they try to top themselves or be even more creative with how they could make more games and especially the next Boss/Raid

Tbh, I think its best to go on a weekday, do
Well we also lost a game, which is losing 1/5 capacity.

It's also another reason I would like more Nintendo area's in the park. Not only does it give band users more of a value but also these "smaller" attractions get pretty good lines and soak up a good amount of people for how small of an area they take off

These are also Gen 1 Games....I'm excited to see how they try to top themselves or be even more creative with how they could make more games and especially the next Boss/Raid
Ngl, I'm warming to the idea of other Nintendo attractions outside of the designated area after going a couple weeks ago. There just isn't enough to do with the Power-up band, and I just cant see how they can add more with the limited space.

Maybe they could add ? Blocks throughout the park?

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Do we even still have any sort of word on how long the Panda contract is supposed to last? Cause if they can tear it down while finding a way to keep the lower lot store and Jurassic bathrooms intact, it'd theoretically be ripe for expanding SNW via the underground theming space next to the castle/Piranha Plant overflow like I previously mentioned.

Otherwise I sincerely hope we can get an expansion of some kind. F&F will definitely help ease the pressure, but I think SNW will still be a hotspot. I'll admit though, I've had occasional thoughts that we kind of did get dealt a bad hand, which an expansion could rectify, especially if it's something exclusive to Hollywood.

Do we even still have any sort of word on how long the Panda contract is supposed to last? Cause if they can tear it down while finding a way to keep the lower lot store and Jurassic bathrooms intact, it'd theoretically be ripe for expanding SNW via the underground theming space next to the castle/Piranha Plant overflow like I previously mentioned.

Otherwise I sincerely hope we can get an expansion of some kind. F&F will definitely help ease the pressure, but I think SNW will still be a hotspot. I'll admit though, I've had occasional thoughts that we kind of did get dealt a bad hand, which an expansion could rectify, especially if it's something exclusive to Hollywood.
I would love an original expansion for Hollywood. You guys deserve it. Plus, it would motivate me to visit finally. :lmao:

Get rid of Transformers/Panda Express and you got a lot of space for SNW expansion...

sing hip hop GIF by TV One

Panda Express NEEDS (and the bathrooms in their current state) NEED to go. Either new games, a flat ride or a theater show would GREATLY benefit this land.
Funny, my last interaction with Megatron on my last visit ended in a joke about there being no more Panda Express. Given how we've jabbed at it I couldn't help but laugh. XD

Not sure about the bathrooms though, those are the only ones in the lower lot outside of SNW as far as I know.
Get rid of Transformers/Panda Express and you got a lot of space for SNW expansion...

sing hip hop GIF by TV One
Personally not in favor of sacrificing Transformers, which I think we've gone over before. It's safe to say that its placement hasn't aged well though.

Personally not in favor of sacrificing Transformers, which I think we've gone over before. It's safe to say that its placement hasn't aged well though.
Maybe don't get rid of it but like retheme it to a Nintendo property and update the ride system a bit. That could work too

Reactions: Pacific
5D7C2129-7E5F-4CF4-96C6-62A71463AB7B.jpeg
This should of been from the start but they could expand here and add more games/ walking space for that land. Could make it two levels with a restaurant down below facing mummy and an upper level for the land itself. So many possibilities. I compare ours to the construction size for Epic’s SNW and I just get sad lol.

edit: even better, bulldoze the restrooms too outside the red line and construct one big two-level building with the SNW expansion up top and food/restrooms down below facing the lower lot walkway

Last edited:
View attachment 19571
This should of been from the start but they could expand here and add more games/ walking space for that land. Could make it two levels with a restaurant down below facing mummy and an upper level for the land itself. So many possibilities. I compare ours to the construction size for Epic’s SNW and I just get sad lol.

edit: even better, bulldoze the restrooms too outside the red line and construct one big two-level building with the SNW expansion up top and food/restrooms down below facing the lower lot walkway
I think that would be a cool space for a unique interactive experience or more self-contained play area for kids. But I don't think they'd reconfigure the entrance space for the land. They'd probably just create an access point to a new bespoke area.

Studio Cafe would also likely stay in such an arrangement.

I think that would be a cool space for a unique interactive experience or more self-contained play area for kids. But I don't think they'd reconfigure the entrance space for the land. They'd probably just create an access point to a new bespoke area.

Studio Cafe would also likely stay in such an arrangement.

Just turn it into an underground area with more easter eggs and games. Or... less popular opinion... don't make it part of Nintendo World and instead create a new intimate theater venue (think Horror Makeup Show in terms of scope).

I mean if they add another area where Transformers is....they could just add another warp pipe

Nintendo will kinda care but guest's dont. If they see a Nintendo land anywhere in the park they will go there, no one will care if it's connected or not.

As for Panda, if they had thought the land out more, I think the space could have been used better but since it was not, I do like the idea of making it the underground. Add a few new games, a flat ride or two and a Bowser/Bowser Jr Meet and Greet area.

Last edited: