Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

Yes and through my own questioning of the ones who would know *cough* @Alicia *cough* it’s likely to be Cranky Kong in the queue.

I can’t wait.
I think that may have been an idea for an interactive concept facing the main pathway. Some talking bird in the queue, if I’m remembering right.

I think that may have been an idea for an interactive concept facing the main pathway. Some talking bird in the queue, if I’m remembering right.
Polly Roger.

Polly_Roger.png

Kinda off topic, but with Microsoft flight simulator. You could technically go into Nintendo world.

Gotta draw a line here, that is off topic. You could also find it on Google Maps, but, respectfully, there isn't a real substantive point in talking about it.

Gotta draw a line here, that is off topic. You could also find it on Google Maps, but, respectfully, there isn't a real substantive point in talking about it.
Yeah that’s fair enough. Just was watching a review of it and realized. Sorry bout that

Just uploaded today. Also, the songs' pretty catchy that I'm wondering what the name of the songs are.

#1 - This is friggin beautiful and the amount of moving stuff is incredible
#2 - I'll always be angry at B&M for being busy when HRRR was being conceptualized and us not getting a Hollywood Dream clone

#1 - This is friggin beautiful and the amount of moving stuff is incredible
#2 - I'll always be angry at B&M for being busy when HRRR was being conceptualized and us not getting a Hollywood Dream clone
Eh, plenty of B&Ms in central Florida. My biggest grip is to me Rockit just isn't a pretty coaster. I think an Intamin Hyper would be a nice and pretty addition.

Going to be a cool land to hangout in. Hopefully there’s enough going on that we’re able to do that as we all agree the land seems tight-ish on space. Social distancing won’t let us see that play out likely for another year or 2 really. I think it may be understated what the pandemic has done for this specific land. Interactive, touchy, group activities, in tight spaces. Was not designed for this new world exactly. I’m sure there are operational ways to go about this but I think it’s worth noting and remembering often the changes they’re likely going thru at the moment to at least their planned operations.

It would be a nice “easter egg” if Nintendo World’s music selection included Totaka’s Song. He’s had a little song he’s put in on all the games he’s worked on at Nintendo, and seeing as he’s a sound director (according to Wikipedia) I could see him including it in the land.

Last edited: