Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's a bigger land than Diagon Alley. It'll be fine
Diagon does not have as much going on around it, this has more interactivity throughout the land, a spot for meet and greets, and again, you can look up constantly at everything moving all the time, not just one big thing of fire from a dragon every 15 minutes. I think they’re very different in that aspect.

Luckily having 2 attractions and dining should help but I do fear this land is quite small.

Diagon does not have as much going on around it, this has more interactivity throughout the land, a spot for meet and greets, and again, you can look up constantly at everything moving all the time, not just one big thing of fire from a dragon every 15 minutes. I think they’re very different in that aspect.

Luckily having 2 attractions and dining should help but I do fear this land is quite small.
I mean, we don't know it has *all* that much more interactivity locations. There's quite a few in Diagon. And Diagon has a location for live shows. It'll be fine.

Reactions: Frogki
I mean, we don't know it has *all* that much more interactivity locations. There's quite a few in Diagon. And Diagon has a location for live shows. It'll be fine.
Don’t totally disagree but I feel it’s a concern. Between the things you can look thru too and the meet n greets, along with just constant flow of people I feel this will be more tight but hey, Universal I’m sure will prove me wrong. Thankfully Mario Kart’s queue is ginormous so I really think that will help on extremely busy days.

They have some tricks they can do, like route all general guests down the stairs after entering the land through Peach's Castle, leaving the whole left side upstairs accessed by only those participating in interactive experiences, in case the boss battle or inside activities queues spill outside.

Sure that means you'd have to go downstairs and then right back upstairs to ride Mario Kart, but I bet it helps Yoshi attract more riders as a speedbump, taking guests away from Mario Kart than usual.

They have some tricks they can do, like route all general guests down the stairs after entering the land through Peach's Castle, leaving the whole left side upstairs accessed by only those participating in interactive experiences, in case the boss battle or inside activities queues spill outside.

Sure that means you'd have to go downstairs and then right back upstairs to ride Mario Kart, but I bet it helps Yoshi attract more riders as a speedbump, taking guests away from Mario Kart than usual.
Like Diagon I definitely recognize that there is plenty to do to keep everyone "busy" and away from each other but its just oh so tight it seems haha, even seeing the construction workers its like wow they aren't little tiny dots compared to everything. Hey luckily this isn't really my concern. I just hope it wouldn't be a normal occurrence to continually just have to re-route guests, hopefully thats only for extremely busy days.

Like Diagon I definitely recognize that there is plenty to do to keep everyone "busy" and away from each other but its just oh so tight it seems haha, even seeing the construction workers its like wow they aren't little tiny dots compared to everything. Hey luckily this isn't really my concern. I just hope it wouldn't be a normal occurrence to continually just have to re-route guests, hopefully thats only for extremely busy days.
They may also visit the rest of Universal Studios Japan

As badly as it pains me to say it, I reckon only die hard theme park fans care about screens and attraction variety with the exception of F&F, which is why it's surprising that the GP didn't eat it up. :shrug:

Last edited:
Reactions: RevFreako
I’ve got my trip planned out. Just hope to make it while Jaws is still open.

Yeah, there were rumors that Hagrid's was going to evict Jaws, right? Would Hagrid's even fit in that space? It couldn't be in the same spot as is here, unless they want to replace the Sesame/Peanuts/Hello Kitty land instead. Of course with the pandemic Jaws might be safe a little while longer. It's funny, because I would put those two rides about on par with each other.

Yeah, there were rumors that Hagrid's was going to evict Jaws, right? Would Hagrid's even fit in that space? It couldn't be in the same spot as is here, unless they want to replace the Sesame/Peanuts/Hello Kitty land instead. Of course with the pandemic Jaws might be safe a little while longer. It's funny, because I would put those two rides about on par with each other.

I was hearing rumors of Jaws being removed in 2017. Now, it seems their main priority is expanding SNW.

I need to learn Japanese. :lol:
Genki textbooks are a good place to start. Trying to learn it from media is impossible without heavy grammatical study due to all the strange sentence-enders. I'm still only on Genki 1. Learning Kanji is worth it though and fun no matter your grammatical fluency.

日本語を勉強しているのが難しいですよ。

EDIT: Also I am aware that the sentence is quite rigid and academic, but what can ya do?

Last edited: