Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We will get some Japan footage just don't expect a ton. Also I'm wondering how they'll film w/ and w/o the AR since that'll be an aspect. (Still can't believe they figured out AR)
I'm worried about this depending on how much the AR ads to the overall experience

I'm sure the ride will still be fine without them

Here's your regular reminder that the Mario Kart ride will not move fast. Prepare for that news to break on opening day, disappointing members of the media that thought it was a roller coaster. Disappointing the general public that think they're real go-karts. This thing is a slow moving dark ride. Adjust your expectations accordingly. That is all.

Here's your regular reminder that the Mario Kart ride will not move fast. Prepare for that news to break on opening day, disappointing members of the media that thought it was a roller coaster. Disappointing the general public that think they're real go-karts. This thing is a slow moving dark ride. Adjust your expectations accordingly. That is all.
MIB slow or Spiderman slow?

Also, there has *never* been a leaked Universal POV that has not been met with collective griping

As long as it has lots of practical sets and effects--I really love the idea of physical objects moving really fast to simulate movement that you talked about in your video on it!

Reactions: krazyhorrorkid
That’s fine I wanna enjoy the environment im in during the ride

If these scenes are as fleshed out as speculated they don't deserve to be flown through. That would completely be counter productive.

If these scenes are as fleshed out as speculated they don't deserve to be flown through. That would completely be counter productive.

Yeah. However, review-wise it might very well suffer from misplaced expectations.

However, if the scenes are indeed heavily practical sets, with the spinning objects Alicia mentioned, I will be happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicia

F&F with go karts for RVs. lol

That was totally unexpected.

I have to wonder how likely is it we'll get some kind of confirmation for Hollywood, mainly since it's already namedropped on that bag.

Betting they will. Makes sense now with Hollywood's being completely visible for anyone who's around the area from the mural, but I doubt they'll give a date.