T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any word on if the actual inside part of the ride has been updated yet? Or when it will be? Queue is already updated right?

I went on today & the audio seemed different in the main show. More located to different areas (don't know what it's called? Like when the actor is on left stage and the audio comes from left stage). And sounded more crisp. Maybe it was just me? Or they made some changes?

I went on today & the audio seemed different in the main show. More located to different areas (don't know what it's called? Like when the actor is on left stage and the audio comes from left stage). And sounded more crisp. Maybe it was just me? Or they made some changes?
Surround sound?

Surround sound?
Sounds like they've played with the surround panning in the final mix, assuming they still have the original multitrack to play with.

If they've upgraded tweeters or crossovers in the system that could improve the feel of the audio in terms of where the sounds sound like that are coming from on the stage/screen

Are there any backstage pics? ( dont worry i dont want them posted here - but i have always been curious)

Example of a nice theatre, with a grotty backstage area..

Futurist Theatre, Scarborough, UK » Urbex | Behind Closed Doors Urban Exploration

futurist-theatre-scarborough-17.jpg

Ok so the place is abandoned (hence it's been urbexed), but it won't have been any better when the place was in use!

Reactions: Mikey and Scott W.
i have been scouring the nether of youtube - can you guys find any videos backstage at the show? Im particularly interested in the actors, the bike, and the ride out. I have been fascinated for years. anyone w/ any vids at all that might have some behind the scenes/backstage please feel free to bombard me.. I know there is a waterworld go pro vid that an actor put up...which for T2 would be insane.

Has anyone else had problems with the 3D being out of phase on this ride? The images kept drifting in and out of 3D for me, but my wife didn't notice anything.

I've never had a problem with any other 3D projection system before or after, so I don't think it's my vision.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Has anyone else had problems with the 3D being out of phase on this ride? The images kept drifting in and out of 3D for me, but my wife didn't notice anything.

I've never had a problem with any other 3D projection system before or after, so I don't think it's my vision.

Only in the very first scene with the snake type terminator thing that turns into the police officer that rises out of the stage. Besides that the rest of it and especially the finale looks great

Only in the very first scene with the snake type terminator thing that turns into the police officer that rises out of the stage. Besides that the rest of it and especially the finale looks great

that also may have something to do with the glasses. those things are due for an upgrade too

The 3D didn't work for me..like at all, I think it has to do with it being film vs. digital..

Yeah, I didn't see much 3D AT ALL this last time I went, except for the finale with the larger monster. Strangely, even during the finale, I did not see 3D coming from the right screen at all.

Did enjoy the HD pre-show upgrades but the main theater is due for some too.

Just putting it here, because it needs to..T2 is gone from this.

While it could be a error (as they didn't include Dudley nor Popeye); I just find it curious that they don't have it there.

Just putting it here, because it needs to..T2 is gone from this.

While it could be a error (as they didn't include Dudley nor Popeye); I just find it curious that they don't have it there.

I don't think it means anything. It's a lower tiered (these days) crowd eater and there's plenty of attractions also not shown on the maps for Seuss or Toon Lagoon for example.

Last edited: