Test Track 2.0 | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Test Track 2.0

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea the Storybook Circus one are pretty neat, but yea, this looks like something you find in Ross and in every single size because who the heck would buy it?!

From @easywdw

Test Track construction from this afternoon. Who wants to help me steal the "T" in Track?

iNejH0uBQJZGU.jpg

Test Track entrance and marquee cropped.

ikcK49noeDd9z.jpg

Another pic of the costume from @TouringPlans

Cast Members at Test Track are wearing the new costumes.

ibdeVMHt7zkK0V.jpg

Tweets from @WDWNT...

Test Track signage is up!

i204jgza8i52S.jpg
A look at the completed Test Track canopy

iuAOqcs5rug5e.jpg
We can make out the FastPass and Single Rider entrance for Test Track

ib0y9fsukve8FW.jpg
In about an hour they installed the main signage with the big blue abstract car at Test Track

i77uYQjxSVpCP.jpg
Another look at Test Track marquee

ibhVApcWFf1hUq.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this from the monorail today. The melted jelly bean does work with it all, to be honest. Still, though, the toothpick canopy KILLS it for me. And everyone here knows I don't play around with death...

I think that ditching the yellow fabric on the on the shoulders would make the costume a whole lot more aesthetically pleasing.

The ride will be open no later than Dec 1st :thumbs:

Don't mind the costume (do agree with the yellow), still don't know what I'm looking at with the marquee, and wouldn't it be cool if they lowered the awning so it wasn't above the T?

I feel like they're aiming for before/during Thanksgiving, but will be ok if it goes beyond.