Test Track 2.0 | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Test Track 2.0

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What's interesting about the above set of photos from Behind the Thrills is that they are the same set that was sent to OrlandoInformer. You can check out BTT's full photo gallery here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/getreadytoride/sets/72157632126903970/detail/

icwu7h8a9HTqE.jpg

ibdn0A3ziKjwum.jpg

Can someone remind me, how are they gonna know which car is ours/ the one we designed? Is there a tracking system? Like a card or something that is scanned? It doesn't look like there's a set spot for each person, I mean, it doesn't seem like computer #1 will match up with car seat #1... Looks like a bunch of computers all around... So how do they match it up? (I hope I'm not making my question too convoluted) :p

Yeah, this person basically sent the same set out to anyone who would listen. But putting that aside, everything looks very nice so far, a bit of an 80's EPCOT Center vibe in some of the pics actually.

So apparently the Operating System that the Design Center runs on is Windows 7 Enterprise. I don't mean to be "that guy" that's getting picky over little things that don't mean squat, but this is Future World and from that information, the Design Center is already running on an old OS.

So apparently the Operating System that the Design Center runs on is Windows 7 Enterprise. I don't mean to be "that guy" that's getting picky over little things that don't mean squat, but this is Future World and from that information, the Design Center is already running on an old OS.

Or it was the newest OS when designing the attraction.

I don't think it will matter either. I personally prefer Windows 8 to 7, but I don't think it would've had a big impact on the Design experience (thus why they probably deemed it unnecessary to use 8).

It is kind of like arguing what brand of TV monitors they used. No matter and ideally the guests never find out.

It is kind of like arguing what brand of TV monitors they used. No matter and ideally the guests never find out.
lol, ideally yes...unless the Design Center completely spazzes out and an error screen pops up on all of the screens. :p