Test Track 2.0 | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Test Track 2.0

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So apparently the Operating System that the Design Center runs on is Windows 7 Enterprise. I don't mean to be "that guy" that's getting picky over little things that don't mean squat, but this is Future World and from that information, the Design Center is already running on an old OS.

Windows 8 is not the OS of choice for a corporation in my opinion..

Or it was the newest OS when designing the attraction.

This is my thoughts exactly and not to mention why pay more when it's not needed.

Nothing wrong with Windows 7. It's a great OS and functions much better than windows 8

Hey now, after Vista, Windows 7 looked like the greatest OS ever conceived. Now back to my Mac.

EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT WINDOWS 7 VS 8. You'll never see it, it won't matter in the long run. Deal with it.

Am I the only one that's not too jazzed by the queue?

Hold your horses till you see it in show lighting. This was with the work lights on and with a flash.

Reports are saying IF this opens for soft openings, it won't be till next week.

EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT WINDOWS 7 VS 8. You'll never see it, it won't matter in the long run. Deal with it.

Hold your horses till you see it in show lighting. This was with the work lights on and with a flash.

Reports are saying IF this opens for soft openings, it won't be till next week.

Well first off, really? Lets try to tone it down a tad. I mean I'm cool with sarcasm and all but I made my point about it not being necessary without a melt down. Second of all, you sure it's not opening up on Saturday?

Well first off, really? Lets try to tone it down a tad. I mean I'm cool with sarcasm and all but I made my point about it not being necessary without a melt down. Second of all, you sure it's not opening up on Saturday?

CMs who've ridden say the fire inspector hasn't visited yet (that's why the walls aren't down) and that the visit was delayed. Could be open Saturday, but sounds like it won't. I have my fingers crossed!

I heard the same thing about it being being delayed. This could be down to the wire and possibly not even see a soft open. If it does, it will be literally days before pretty much.