The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I had noticed how much space the waterfront construction zone increased by now that they pushed back the walkway.

iUAqVqWowYhiZ.jpg

ibe0Gp1UO0LjJT.jpg

I may have missed it, and I don't feel like reading back. Has anyone found out exactly what they are going to be doing with the water front? Will it be like Amity where London/Potter expansion is spread out across the walk way, or is the water front being worked on for something else, like a viewing area for the night time show?

I may have missed it, and I don't feel like reading back. Has anyone found out exactly what they are going to be doing with the water front? Will it be like Amity where London/Potter expansion is spread out across the walk way, or is the water front being worked on for something else, like a viewing area for the night time show?

No one knows what they're doing, but work is due to start soon.

I would say the drop in Verbolten is pretty close to what the ride designers could use to replicate the "Thief's Downfall" moment from the last film:

@ 0:15

[video=youtube;wfFwKaEcpLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFwKaEcpLI[/video]

My god, that would be amazing in Gringotts!

I really wish we could get an annoucement on this. Im tired of speculating on what we are in for. I want to see concept art dammit!!

^ Exactly, once we get a media release count on it being very vague and don't count on any Gringotts concept art.

Wasn't the sole piece of concept art released with the initial announcement for Phase 1 this one?

iIYMAwN4WQBHr.jpg

At the very least, they could do something similar that gives an overview of the land without giving any details as to what stores and attractions will actually be included.

^ Plus the Hogsmeade covered in Snow picture and the one of Hogwarts as well.

HOLY CRAP! Where is this ride being built? Why can't BGT get such a cool coaster?

That's so awesome. If they did a freefall in the middle of the coaster, it would definitely be a ride more tailored for thrill seekers. That seems almost too thrilling for a Potter ride, but I guess anything is possible.

Exactly. cheetah hunt doesn't do that! we got jipped

^It seems you tried to use the embed code for an image located on your hard drive. That only works when the image you try to link is located on the internet, and the image itself has a URL code.

OK so im probably wrong but do you think Universal put those tourist actors out by Jaws to make sure people don't try taking pictures because i tried 5 times to put my phone to the top of the fence an snap a pic. through out the day an every single time they came up to me an asked me what I was doing an then did their stupid spiel.

^They know we can always find pics taken at the apartments next door and.........that some of us are willing to do helicopter rides to get aerial views. Stopping people from taking over the wall shots seems stupid.

^They know we can always find pics taken at the apartments next door and.........that some of us are willing to do helicopter rides to get aerial views. Stopping people from taking over the wall shots seems stupid.

I know that's what I was thinking..idk

Status
Not open for further replies.