The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bonk:

Yeah for some reason I was thinking that was the massive garage behind MGM Grand. Totally didn't even think of that. Then given the fact water is still seeping up its probably something that was built in Florida.

This isn't a picture of the day thread. Just tell us where it is and be done with it and we can move back to closing this tired thread. Amity is gone, end of story. It needs to be shut down soon as most of the posts are now regarding potter potter potter and more potter. There are threads for that I believe.

This isn't a picture of the day thread. Just tell us where it is and be done with it and we can move back to closing this tired thread. Amity is gone, end of story. It needs to be shut down soon as most of the posts are now regarding potter potter potter and more potter. There are threads for that I believe.

Well, technically when it comes to work on the former JAWS site this is the only thread to post it on, as technically it hasn't been confirmed what's going there, so there really is no point for this thread to be closed.

Last edited:

Sorry.

Well, technically when it comes to work on the former JAWS site this is the only thread to post it on, as technically it hasn't been confirmed what's going there, so there really is no point for this thread to be closed.
I think we should wait and continue to upload pics until Universal officially confirms HP then close this thread down.

A few shots from Saturday . . .

AmityDemo-004.jpg

AmityDemo-005.jpg

AmityDemo-006.jpg

AmityDemo-007.jpg

Is that a pile of crushed limestone behind the Deere? Would everyone that knows about construction agree that the only reason to stabilize the soil with pumps is because something far heavier than a wood building is to be built there? I cannot imagine they would require that stability to build a new waterfront wall inside the ones currently there before they demolish the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.