The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 394 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in seeing the Mannequin house being a sequel to Dollhouse Of The Damned or something similar, it should be cool to see, also I mean I hope Depths gets new fish outfits maybe darker looking ones and a little more terrifying and upgraded than the ones we've seen.

Also, I'd rather save SOTL for, later on, I mean there is no need for it to be used immediately, also I'm hoping for Hellraiser to come later on since 2021, Clive Barker is getting back the property, so lets hope for Universal and Clive Barker collaborations in the future.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Wait hold on... TCM 3D is actually really good for a house. You have the family mansion, prologue with the burning house, and the carnival. It honestly fits pretty well with a soundstage.

Also I hope Silence isn’t a rights nightmare. I already have 3 other dream IPs that are stuck in that boat(Conjuring, Scream, Hellraiser).

Wait hold on... TCM 3D is actually really good for a house. You have the family mansion, prologue with the burning house, and the carnival. It honestly fits pretty well with a soundstage.

Also I hope Silence isn’t a rights nightmare. I already have 3 other dream IPs that are stuck in that boat(Conjuring, Scream, Hellraiser).
I completely forgot about the carnival!

Status
Not open for further replies.