The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 445 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that. If they announce all the originals at once I see no videos but if they announce the IPs at different times why not do videos for them?
I mean personally it makes more sense to just drop the jack trailer and maybe the caption on social media can be “Experience the horrors of Hill house, Billie Eilish, Texas chainsaw and more at this years Halloween Horror Nights” with a link to the site that will reveal the rest of the line up. With only around 60 some days till the event I can’t imagine they wanna waste anymore time with announcements then they already have

Also if I recall, last year we literally had announcements delayed because they weren’t finishing videos in time.
I mean if we are being honest almost all of the announcement videos last year kinda sucked... stranger things was fine. Monsters was ok. Ghostbusters and klowns not using the music made them meh. I don’t even remember house or Us announcement video.

Reactions: hhn28andbeyond
I mean if we are being honest almost all of the announcement videos last year kinda sucked... stranger things was fine. Monsters was ok. Ghostbusters and klowns not using the music made them meh. I don’t even remember house or Us announcement video.
Us and Corpses were just compilations of people screaming and shots from the movie if I remember right

Us and Corpses were just compilations of people screaming and shots from the movie if I remember right
That sounds about right

pretty much just repeats what’s been said here a million times except they did expect a announcement in the next week or so and possibly a announcement a week until opening night

Last edited:
That sounds about right

pretty much just repeats what’s been said here a million times except they did expect a announcement in the next week or so and possibly a announcement a week until opening night
They claim that the reason Anniversary is in MIB is because it was originally going to be Invisible Man before it was pulled out. @Legacy can you confirm?

Also they say TCM is in 23A and Brides in 23B, rather than the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
They claim that the reason Anniversary is in MIB is because it was originally going to be Invisible Man before it was pulled out. @Legacy can you confirm?

Also they say TCM is in 23A and Brides in 23B, rather than the other way around.

Reading the article, they don’t specifically mention this scenario. They just say that that idea is out from their original list.

I’m currently rewatching Texas Chainsaw and as much as I would love to see the facade be the sawyer house burning nothing else really happens in the movie until the mansion so maybe they would skip that completely and only have the mansion as the facade?

How did Bedtime Stories turn into Tooth Fairy? I don't really see how those would fit together and I just see Bedtime stories for HHN 30 and then Tooth Fairy for a later year...or possibly switched? I didn't even notice the name change on the spec map til just today...

Reactions: londonwerecat
How did Bedtime Stories turn into Tooth Fairy? I don't really see how those would fit together and I just see Bedtime stories for HHN 30 and then Tooth Fairy for a later year...or possibly switched? I didn't even notice the name change on the spec map til just today...
It’s the same thing. Bedtime Stories and a Tooth Fairy were always the same house.

Not trying to be rude or anything but I’m genuinely confused as to why it matters which house is A and B? Aren’t they around the same size and which side they enter on is kinda pointless?

I guess for potential queue position but even then there’s no way of actually deducing that really, considering SS23 hasn’t been used in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.