The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 447 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to the discussion about Facades, I wonder if the facade for Beetlejuice is going to be a projection of different scenes from the movie outside, then inside the soundstage, the actual facade is the Maitlands house.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I honestly can’t name a time the fog was to thick to see infront of me so visibility also seems to be fine
It was to thick that I couldn't see well in front of me and there was even a time I barley could see. Imagine someone intoxicated going through fog(if it’s not a dry year) or even people with poorer eyesight.

Last edited:
Getting back to the discussion about Facades, I wonder if the facade for Beetlejuice is going to be a projection of different scenes from the movie outside, then inside the soundstage, the actual facade is the Maitlands house.
I would either have a giant book of the deceased like the trick r treat poster or recreate this scene on the outside of the house with a actor

For social distanceing make sense but the fact your wearing a mask dosen't, mask are part of Halloween and people wear mask in fog during Halloween before.

Make sense. I agree with no fog this year(or maybe a little in the scarezones but none in houses)
As a former scareactor who has worker streets in a fog heavy area, I would sometimes have to lift up real quick to get fresh air. Also, in HHN masks, many times you have some room inside where as cloth masks are much more restrictive.

Also, just because HHN actors can do it doesn’t mean all guests can. Some have fog allergies or are irritated by it. This is literally a question when auditioning for HHN.

As a former scareactor who has worker streets in a fog heavy area, I would sometimes have to lift up real quick to get fresh air. Also, in HHN masks, many times you have some room inside where as cloth masks are much more restrictive.

Also, just because HHN actors can do it doesn’t mean all guests can. Some have fog allergies or are irritated by it. This is literally a question when auditioning for HHN.
Definitely sounds like there probably shouldn’t be for this year!

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Someone on the HHN Facebook page who reports has inside info and has been accurate with some stuff, claims that an announcement isn’t coming anytime soon...I am so confused as to when we might get an announcement at this point

Attachments

• 29ABE2D4-CC07-4455-A5F0-09B412ECE094.jpeg
    29ABE2D4-CC07-4455-A5F0-09B412ECE094.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 105
Someone on the HHN Facebook page who reports has inside info and has been accurate with some stuff, claims that an announcement isn’t coming anytime soon...I am so confused as to when we might get an announcement at this point

Respectfully, this guy does not know everything that is going on.

Let's also resist the temptation to turn this thread into "when will we see an announcement?"

At this point, we should just be in it for the ride. Who the heck knows when we'll actually get an announcement, especially this year. Whenever announcement clamor starts there tends to not be an announcement afterwards, hahahah. It'll come when it comes.

Though, of course, I'd love to be wrong

Totally off topic, but could there be a possibility of a new icon? We haven't gotten a new icon in a while, I think this year would've been perfect for a new one, but considering the circumstances, I'm not sure, but HHN 30 would be the perfect time to bring in a new one IMO, but who knows.

Hopefully...I still think we should be getting something in the next week or two...July 22nd we should also for sure see something, so that's good news.

What did I just say? We have no indication that an announcement is guaranteed on July 22nd. Discussion on when announcements will or will not happen needs to end now. As @reeseyNG pointed out, it will happen when it happens.

Totally off topic, but could there be a possibility of a new icon? We haven't gotten a new icon in a while, I think this year would've been perfect for a new one, but considering the circumstances, I'm not sure, but HHN 30 would be the perfect time to bring in a new one IMO, but who knows.
From all of the current spec, I'd have to say no. Sounds like Jack is returning with the old icons as supporting characters.

Reactions: Ringwraith
I doubt this year will bring someone new, but next year being 31 (October 31 is Halloween) I could totally see a new icon happening next year. But nows not the time to speculate next year before this year even starts

What did I just say? We have no indication that an announcement is guaranteed on July 22nd. Discussion on when announcements will or will not happen needs to end now. As @reeseyNG pointed out, it will happen when it happens.
I said that before my page refreshed...my bad...I just wanted to start a discussion but I guess not, I also said we should get something (new ticket packages, FFP, stuff like that) I'm not a rule breaker, anyways...I really want to see all the icons together this year...I cant imagine how awesome the facade could be, if there is one...

Status
Not open for further replies.