The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 446 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teeth dangling everywhere down the hall. Oh man I hate teeth I have a feeling this is gonna be the worst house for me:ack:
I could imagine it something like the entrance corridor for US, except the lights are teeth. If they are any lower, they might become SIF, which won't be allowed. Hopefully the curtain isn't as flowy as last year. People were constantly moving the curtain out of the way to get past. It was awful

Interesting info about SS23, everyone! I had no idea that back when it was in use, the split was similar to 24's.

SS24 wasn't in use yet until a couple of years after SS23 stopped being utilized, correct? How does everyone imagine house entrances being set up if both are being used this year?

Other building thoughts:

If HoHH is in 108, do you think they'd do projections like they did with Seeds and Monsters? What could they project other than just scenes from the show?

Beetlejuice in 79 means it could have an outdoor walk-in display like Trick 'r Treat and Graveyard Games did, either a semi-facade/poster like Trick had or projections like Graveyard Games.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Interesting info about SS23, everyone! I had no idea that back when it was in use, the split was similar to 24's.

SS24 wasn't in use yet until a couple of years after SS23 stopped being utilized, correct? How does everyone imagine house entrances being set up if both are being used this year?

Other building thoughts:

If HoHH is in 108, do you think they'd do projections like they did with Seeds and Monsters? What could they project other than just scenes from the show?

Beetlejuice in 79 means it could have an outdoor walk-in display like Trick 'r Treat and Graveyard Games did, either a semi-facade/poster like Trick had or projections like Graveyard Games.
I’d imagine Hill House would have a mural and projections similar to how Universal Monsters was last year

I’d imagine Hill House would have a mural and projections similar to how Universal Monsters was last year
So I could be wrong but would it be possible to build the house facade on the outside of the house instead of the inside? I can’t really see projections for hill house

this is what I picture the facade looking like with probably minus the fog :(

Attachments

• 92986DA7-8388-4A70-B3C9-DEB6A4BB21E6.jpeg
    92986DA7-8388-4A70-B3C9-DEB6A4BB21E6.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
So I could be wrong but would it be possible to build the house facade on the outside of the house instead of the inside? I can’t really see projections for hill house

It is possible but it's very unlikely.

I would imagine they’d use light fog that’s close to the floor or high up during hill house. I think the reason fog isn’t expected is because it makes it harder to see, but if it’s not overpowering then it could work.

Reactions: londonwerecat
They literally said in one of the stories that just came out about I believe the Hive, “were counting down the days till we can welcome you back into the fog at HHN 30”

It's a guess I have no inside info on fog vs no fog.

Whys that?

COVID-19 is a virus spread using respiratory droplets. While not studied it's possible that fog could help carry it, that's a prevailing theory.

Yup masks (which restrict breathing) + people needing better vision so they maintain distance = no fog I’d assume
For social distanceing make sense but the fact your wearing a mask dosen't, mask are part of Halloween and people wear mask in fog during Halloween before.
Some parks completely quit using misting and turned off a lot of water effects on rides (I think the dragon on forbidden journey has its effect turned off) and that’s pretty much the same as a fog effect so I doubt we will see any this year :(
Make sense. I agree with no fog this year(or maybe a little in the scarezones but none in houses)

Status
Not open for further replies.