The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 497 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to derail from speculation again, but there isn't really a specific thread for this sort of question. Do the shuttles that go from the park to the hotels that are beyond walking distance still run by the time HHN closes every night or are they pretty much only running during daytime operations? Can't find much info anywhere.
The hotels I checked out last year ran until 8pm or so. You could get a ride there but have to Uber back. You would save the price of parking that way and put it toward the Uber.

Reactions: Spookies n' Stuff
The Icon and Lore thread created the other day is such a "duh" convo to have but it finally took THIS YEAR to create it.
I don't usually have bright ideas, but I'm glad I finally created my Snuggie moment in this world.

So to get back on topic, I'm curious to hear what people have heard with regard to the use of the FFL stage. As of now(standard opening phrase), there is a show planned, but I'm interested to know what everyone thinks it is.

I don't mean to derail from speculation again, but there isn't really a specific thread for this sort of question. Do the shuttles that go from the park to the hotels that are beyond walking distance still run by the time HHN closes every night or are they pretty much only running during daytime operations? Can't find much info anywhere.

If your talking about Cabana/Aventura/Endless, yes. Last year there were 3 buses for Cabana Bay at 2:30AM waiting for people, insane.

Reactions: Spookies n' Stuff
So to get back on topic, I'm curious to hear what people have heard with regard to the use of the FFL stage. As of now(standard opening phrase), there is a show planned, but I'm interested to know what everyone thinks it is.
Is AoV off the table? Since Bourne can run with actors wearing mask couldn't the dancers wear them also? They filled the theater mostly every show last year so they'd probably bring some people back to the event this year

Is AoV off the table? Since Bourne can run with actors wearing mask couldn't the dancers wear them also? They filled the theater mostly every show last year so they'd probably bring some people back to the event this year

It was never about if they could. Of course they could! It was about if Universal was willing to pay for it. With the budget apparently slashed and with what Legacy said, they probably aren't going to be a thing this year for that reason. WITH THAT SAID, I do want to delve on a topic that no one seems to have brought up yet. On the email we got today, it says shows, as in plural. I know there is a rumored Beetlejuice/Bill and Ted? show going around, but what else could they do? I'm guessing another Marathon of Mayhem. I mean, wouldn't they already almost be done with graphics by now? In fact, I suspect that they must've been working on that for a while before the reality of covid hit. BTW.. this is not a "could they" because they absolutely could, but it's a "would they".

Just a question for those who ordered HHN30 shirts, has anyone received theirs yet? I’m just wondering because I ordered my shirt yesterday and am anxious to receive it. I also love the fact that they are doing the classic shirts. I love the vintage feel to it

It was never about if they could. Of course they could! It was about if Universal was willing to pay for it. With the budget apparently slashed and with what Legacy said, they probably aren't going to be a thing this year for that reason. WITH THAT SAID, I do want to delve on a topic that no one seems to have brought up yet. On the email we got today, it says shows, as in plural. I know there is a rumored Beetlejuice/Bill and Ted? show going around, but what else could they do? I'm guessing another Marathon of Mayhem. I mean, wouldn't they already almost be done with graphics by now? In fact, I suspect that they must've been working on that for a while before the reality of covid hit. BTW.. this is not a "could they" because they absolutely could, but it's a "would they".
Marathon of Mayhem I could also see. Since the HP shows and Beat Builders are showing with social distancing markers on the ground, I don't see a reason why MoM can't. Not sure how much a lagoon show cost though
Just a question for those who ordered HHN30 shirts, has anyone received theirs yet? I’m just wondering because I ordered my shirt yesterday and am anxious to receive it. I also love the fact that they are doing the classic shirts. I love the vintage feel to it
A bunch of people from Twitter have received theirs from what I've seen

I said I was told, “No AoV.” That doesn’t mean no AoV.

And Bill and Ted is a great example of the discussion from earlier. It was never rumored. People said, “They should bring it back.” People read what they what they wanted read and, a couple of days later, it’s “rumored.”

Marathon of Mayhem I could also see. Since the HP shows and Beat Builders are showing with social distancing markers on the ground, I don't see a reason why MoM can't. Not sure how much a lagoon show cost though

Lagoon Show is cheap as you already have the infrastructure in place, the main issue is crowd control. In theory, you can operate MoM like how Bourne and Horror Make-Up are being handled (queue, and then someone shows you where to sit).

I ordered one Sunday and didn’t receive a confirmation email but my card was charged. Yesterday I got a shipping email with a tracking number and an estimated arrival date of Friday. I live in NY, which explains the 5 day shipping time.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I said I was told, “No AoV.” That doesn’t mean no AoV.

And Bill and Ted is a great example of the discussion from earlier. It was never rumored. People said, “They should bring it back.” People read what they what they wanted read and, a couple of days later, it’s “rumored.”
Well, actually no. Im basing this off the tweet one of the main actors from the show made. That in and of itself makes it a rumor.

And I know you were told that and it wasn't a definite. Hence why I had the word "probably" in my message

Last edited:
Well, actually no. Im basing this off the tweet one of the main actors from the show made. That in and of itself makes it a rumor.
You mean this tweet?
View attachment 12736
So Jason Perry who plays Ted at HHN responded to the post with this gif! Is he just messing with us or is he hinting at something incredible? ‍♂
The tweet where a Universal Studios pool performer (who does more than Bill and Ted), simply acknowledges someone else’s tweet? The tweet that is the same as a tweet by ANOTHER Universal pool performer who typically doesn’t do Bill and Ted, that is simply acknowledging someone else’s tweet.

How is this a rumor? How is this someone saying, “Bill and Ted is happening?”

Because it‘s not.

It’s evidence to support speculation, but it’s not a rumor.

Happy 500th page, the real issue for me is the capacity issues. I held off on Bogo because there would of been no freedom where I wanted to stay if I wanted definite entry on the days I selected. I hope Universal with have a reservation system set so I can be put at ease while I buy tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.