The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 502 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a couple tweets from yesterday where HHN messaged back some users telling them details will be released closer to the event. Not sure if that eliminates todays alleged "announcement".

Edit:Never mind. Read the post above. Lol

Maybe it’s just because I’m a pessimist, but I’m kind of expecting nothing today. I really don’t think the tribute store opening is precedent for an announcement, they’ll just only have the “retro”/anniversary room open if anything

EDIT- Ticket options/event confirmation is likely I just meant in the terms of houses and stuff
I think it's always best to set expectations low, ESPECIALLY this year.

"Don't get your hopes up for an announcement today"?

Chris also claims they reached out to him, without him asking them a question. They would never randomly message someone saying oh hey go tell your followers an announcement isn’t expected today or will come closer to the event. Chris has been blatantly and understandably angry that he can’t go this year, and I think he is just trying to stir up some drama or get clicks.

Chris also claims they reached out to him, without him asking them a question. They would never randomly message someone saying oh hey go tell your followers an announcement isn’t expected today or will come closer to the event. Chris has been blatantly and understandably angry that he can’t go this year, and I think he is just trying to stir up some drama or get clicks.
I made a funny tweet about hhn not announcing anything I’ll lose my mind and had a shining gif and they DM me that more details will be available at a later date yesterday.

That’s boilerplate, IMHO it neither confirms or denies anything happening today.
"Closer to the event's debut."

Could that be UO saying it's happening, just nothing to click yet? I know we're all stretching it, but I wonder if that statement is under the radar.

Well no announcements today
We're only halfway through the 23rd

Well no announcements today
IF anything happens today it would prob be at 12 EST. But if it’s solely just tickets i would guess it takes longer to update the site and it could be later in the day.

Man this thread might just melt down if they don't do a full announcement until like 3 weeks before the event lol.
Just wait till they do a full announcements and there’s constant post on each house and zone lol

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
"Closer to the event's debut."

Could that be UO saying it's happening, just nothing to click yet? I know we're all stretching it, but I wonder if that statement is under the radar.

We're only halfway through the 23rd

How I read it based on others posts is UOR is automatically responding using a boilerplate response to quell any frustration. I bet they’ll send that out till the day they make announcements.

How I read it based on others posts is UOR is automatically responding using a boilerplate response to quell any frustration. I bet they’ll send that out till the day they make announcements.
And, ignoring the world around us, isn't that usually how they respond to such questions anyway?

Reactions: reeseyNG
Status
Not open for further replies.