The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 503 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a huge idiot move. Went on the website yesterday and clicked on the BOGO ad. Bought three tickets and had them emailed to me. This morning, I see that the tickets say they're only good for one night. I called customer support and they told me that there were two options, a flex ticket and the BOGO ticket. Guess which one I bought. :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: Now since the deal ended yesterday, the BOGO was completely removed from the system by marketing.
Oh well, hopefully we can enjoy everything in one night.

In my opinion the reason why HHN hasn't announced anything is because of the rise of COVID 19 in Flordia. Why would they announce anything when it's quite bad there rn? I know people understand, and I know people spoke about this, but I feel like we forget this. Past years trends do not apply to this year.

Once the numbers drop, I would suspect an announcement .

Not starting a COVID disussuon just so happens that the logical speculation as to why HHN isn't announcing anything pertains to COVID.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
In my opinion the reason why HHN hasn't announced anything is because of the rise of COVID 19 in Flordia. Why would they announce anything when it's quite bad there rn? I know people understand, and I know people spoke about this, but I feel like we forget this. Past years trends do not apply to this year.

Once the numbers drop, I would suspect an announcement .

Not starting a COVID disussuon just so happens that the logical speculation as to why HHN isn't announcing anything pertains to COVID.
I mean the numbers probably aren't gonna drop any time soon. I assume its more because of the rumored IP holders getting antsy situation, since you dont wanna announce an IP only for it to get pulled a week later.

I mean the numbers probably aren't gonna drop any time soon. I assume its more because of the rumored IP holders getting antsy situation, since you dont wanna announce an IP only for it to get pulled a week later.
Well couldn’t they just not announce it until the ip holders make up their minds about it? It seems like it’s only a certain streaming service which doesn’t know whether they want to keep their IP in.

Well couldn’t they just not announce it until the ip holders make up their minds about it? It seems like it’s only a certain streaming service which doesn’t know whether they want to keep their IP in.
Probably, though they probably wanna keep the announcements pretty close together at this point, and if theres a risk of someone dropping out theyre probably more concerned with having a backup idea, all the key art for that, and being ready to swap it out on all the merch rather than making announcements right now. On the bright side we're guaranteed to at least have a little bit of something to talk about when the tribute store opens.

Reactions: londonwerecat
The numbers have dropped; not significantly, but they've dropped the past couple of days.

...but how soon is soon? A couple of hours? Sept 9th?
View attachment 12827
Some people are so dramatic

Hill house would be a pretty easy change probably honestly. It’s just a creepy house for the most part time for hhn original haunted mansion
I was thinking they could do a little Wyandot Estate magic, if HoHH backs out

Status
Not open for further replies.