The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 505 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m honestly surprised that ANY non-Universal IP is okay with being a part of this event. Like, is Eilish okay with her name all over something that will get criticized to hell by the media?
I’ve seen a couple interviews with her and going off her persona.... nahhhh lol. She has a very chill approach to things so I think she could careless what the media has to say. But who knows, I could be wrong.

I’ve seen a couple interviews with her and going off her persona.... nahhhh lol. She has a very chill approach to things so I think she could careless what the media has to say. But who knows, I could be wrong.
Media can say anything they want and the millions of teenage followers she has will not care a bit about what the media says

Media can say anything they want and the millions of teenage followers she has will not care a bit about what the media says
And if that were to happen and those teenagers started to become super spreaders (theoretically speaking) for COVID, she will care. She is a very socially active person and to me, being involved in an event like this during a pandemic seems to go against her core morals, but this is getting too much into wild speculation to further continue this discussion.

I simply brought it up because I think any brand is going to think long and hard before saying yes to being associated with this event this year.

It says the tribute store would reopen in phases, slowly revealing the events theme and house/zone lineup. Has there been any talk of these from TM’s or is wdw news just spitting things out?
Edit: direct quote
“Managers at the location have stated that the store is set to open as early as Friday or this weekend, however it will do so in phases as they get closer to the Halloween Horror Nights event. Each set of days, a new room of the store will open, slowly revealing the event’s houses, scare zones, and themes.“

It says the tribute store would reopen in phases, slowly revealing the events theme and house/zone lineup. Has there been any talk of these from TM’s or is wdw news just spitting things out?
“Managers at the location have stated that the store is set to open as early as Friday or this weekend, however it will do so in phases as they get closer to the Halloween Horror Nights event. Each set of days, a new room of the store will open, slowly revealing the event’s houses, scare zones, and themes.“
Someone on this forum said those exact words a couple days ago

Remember that we do have a dedicated Tribute Store thread.

Actually, this would be a really clever way to get announcements about the event out to the fan community while avoiding the attention from a skeptical national media that a series of traditional announcements would bring.

Agreed, just hearing from multiple people around about something possibly being put out tomorrow. But at the end of the day, nothing means anything until horror nights says something and puts something out there officially. Just like the talk about “today’s announcement”, or weeks ago or tomorrow.. talk is talk and can only be proven or factual when announced.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Always remember, theme parks are also notorious for refurbishing attractions right before they can them or change them to something else. So work on the houses could be a mask, so the employees don't think anything is different, or it could be they're legit working.

Both end results are plausible with the same current action.

Is there anything new and solid that suggests the event is being cancelled? Did something switch in the last two days? Again this is a fluid year, and can it be cancelled, of course. I just don’t understand how we went from oh my gosh an announcement is coming, and yes I was a part of that crowd, ha, to oh my gosh its getting cancelled in one night. I’m so sick of the twitter crap that’s getting spread around. It’s out of hand this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.