The Walking Dead | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had to LOL at Lori's reaction to Rick admitting he killed Shane. Woman, please. You practically asked him to do it earlier.

I'm also somewhat frustrated at how people reacted to the infection thing. I mean, really, what difference does the information make?

It means, there is no real hope, unless they find a cure. Say if they found a bunker and were able to out last the zombies...they now have the fear of never being completely safe. What happens if you die in your sleep, or of old age? If you automatically turn when you die is makes everyone a potential threat.

It means, there is no real hope, unless they find a cure. Say if they found a bunker and were able to out last the zombies...they now have the fear of never being completely safe. What happens if you die in your sleep, or of old age? If you automatically turn when you die is makes everyone a potential threat.

It's not like most of these people have to worry about randomly dying in their sleep. No one in their group has serious health problems or is of such an old age that they'll die naturally within the next year or so.

And sure, there is hope. They can live their lives just like they did before. They just have to hope someone will be around to put them down once they die (and turn into a zombie).

I mean they are less than a mile away from a maximum security prison, with 16 foot high fencing with barbed wire, solid concrete walls.

Its dam near impenitrable, kinda frustrated that if they would have kept going a little more they would have found it.

But I agree Lori did basically ask him to get rid of him, and when he does it, she acts that way. I'm starting to get really annoyed with that character, I know she's pregnant, and hormones are making her annoying, but damn there is annoying, and there is "please have a zombie eat her to shut her up" annoying, which is where she's been for a few episodes.

I'm just curious about little miss samurai sword and her pet walkers. They werent even trying to attack her either, they literally were like trained dogs, really weird.

I mean they are less than a mile away from a maximum security prison, with 16 foot high fencing with barbed wire, solid concrete walls.

Its dam near impenitrable, kinda frustrated that if they would have kept going a little more they would have found it.

But I agree Lori did basically ask him to get rid of him, and when he does it, she acts that way. I'm starting to get really annoyed with that character, I know she's pregnant, and hormones are making her annoying, but damn there is annoying, and there is "please have a zombie eat her to shut her up" annoying, which is where she's been for a few episodes.

I'm just curious about little miss samurai sword and her pet walkers. They werent even trying to attack her either, they literally were like trained dogs, really weird.

Someone doesn't know the comic book... :lol:

The prison is a major arc in the comics, which is why it was teased. You'll get to meet the Governor next season.

The chick is Michonne. Those 2 zombies are her boyfriend and bf's best friend. She cut of their arms and mouth so they basically are harmless to her but do keep other zombies away from her for some reason.

Someone doesn't know the comic book... :lol:

The prison is a major arc in the comics, which is why it was teased. You'll get to meet the Governor next season.

I haven't watched season 2 at all because the writing for the show has just become TERRIBLE, IMO. But I'll come back for The Governor. Oh how I will come back for the Governor.

The chick is Michonne. Those 2 zombies are her boyfriend and bf's best friend. She cut of their arms and mouth so they basically are harmless to her but do keep other zombies away from her for some reason.

It has to do with the "Zombies don't attack other zombies" thing. They explained it in the comics, I'm sure they'll bring it up.

It's not like most of these people have to worry about randomly dying in their sleep. No one in their group has serious health problems or is of such an old age that they'll die naturally within the next year or so.

And sure, there is hope. They can live their lives just like they did before. They just have to hope someone will be around to put them down once they die (and turn into a zombie).

Right, but now instead of only infected being a threat, everyone is a threat. Someone could fall down the stairs and break their kneck in the middle of night while everyone is sleeping. Turn and wreak havoc. It's not a slow process. Shane tunred almost immediately.

There is also the thought, that when you die, you will become a zombie, and there is no control over that fact. That's a pretty awful thought, knowing that you will not be able to rest peacefully, and that you will eventually try to kill the ones you love, or anyone around you.

Yeah, they are dealing with dangers everyday, but this is just another layer of danger they probably don't want or need.

Right, but now instead of only infected being a threat, everyone is a threat. Someone could fall down the stairs and break their kneck in the middle of night while everyone is sleeping. Turn and wreak havoc. It's not a slow process. Shane tunred almost immediately.

There is also the thought, that when you die, you will become a zombie, and there is no control over that fact. That's a pretty awful thought, knowing that you will not be able to rest peacefully, and that you will eventually try to kill the ones you love, or anyone around you.

Yeah, they are dealing with dangers everyday, but this is just another layer of danger they probably don't want or need.

Well.....there is always one person watching to you don't need to worry about all those "what ifs". Plus, Rick just found out Jenner was telling the truth with Shane died. He had no way to verify those facts until then. They overreacted. Last night's final 20 minutes showed how the writing can kill the show.

Nope, I haven't read the comics, but I just read up on a wiki about them, and the show has been pretty faithful to them, so some of the things that happen next season kinda suck.

Nope, I haven't read the comics, but I just read up on a wiki about them, and the show has been pretty faithful to them, so some of the things that happen next season kinda suck.

It's been a mixed bag of faithfulness. I doubt they will go as extreme with the Governor as in the comics, but he'll be a sick individual.

I too was surprised to see him make it as well as Carol and Andrea.

Thats how he looks in the comics though, a short asian dude, but I like Glenn most for season 1 "hey dumbass, yea you dumbass in the tank" :lol:

Thats how he looks in the comics though, a short asian dude, but I like Glenn most for season 1 "hey dumbass, yea you dumbass in the tank" :lol:

I know but I can dream, hopefully they could give Glenn a new backstory where he actually WAS the kid from Temple of Doom, he could slowly slip into character as the world around him goes to hell. :p

Meet Michonne from Season 3:
0523-michonne-inset-2.jpg

And a video:

[video]http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/cast-on-the-set-of-season-3-inside-the-walking-dead[/video]