The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Fingers crossed.
Saw the start of rockwork forms at the base before the scrims went up so I hope they do more of that and lots of plants. Maybe someone needs to take a peek over the wall? I still think my idea of a wall of succulents would have been amazing, high maintenance but amazing.

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Saw the start of rockwork forms at the base before the scrims went up so I hope they do more of that and lots of plants. Maybe someone needs to take a peek over the wall? I still think my idea of a wall of succulents would have been amazing, high maintenance but amazing.
A wall of succulents is always a good idea

Magic Feather

Apr 19, 2019
I saw someone unironically call this locker structure one of the best examples of what UC can do...

I don’t think a lot of people realize how common it is for a building that is in two different areas to have two different theming packages.

This is definitely not as bad as it could have been, but I’m still waiting to see the final product.

belloq87

Veteran Member
Dec 7, 2009
Universal Exports

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando