Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

Fingers crossed.
Saw the start of rockwork forms at the base before the scrims went up so I hope they do more of that and lots of plants. Maybe someone needs to take a peek over the wall? I still think my idea of a wall of succulents would have been amazing, high maintenance but amazing.

Saw the start of rockwork forms at the base before the scrims went up so I hope they do more of that and lots of plants. Maybe someone needs to take a peek over the wall? I still think my idea of a wall of succulents would have been amazing, high maintenance but amazing.
A wall of succulents is always a good idea

Some Fallen Kingdom vibes coming off this lightly themed wall.

1Jj9.gif

In all semi-seriousness, they need a lot of foliage in front of that.

A lot.

I saw someone unironically call this locker structure one of the best examples of what UC can do...

I don’t think a lot of people realize how common it is for a building that is in two different areas to have two different theming packages.

This is definitely not as bad as it could have been, but I’m still waiting to see the final product.

It’s probably an EU reference, but it doesn’t have to be. There were two rumors for Diagon additions (Knight Bus and Ministry).