Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't announced it because it is not important to them at this time. They need to make sure they can open the park and keep it open. I hate to break it to the pass holders out there but they are not what keeps parks afloat. They are a nice stream of revenue that they can consistently count on but not much more than that. One time visitors are a much higher profit margin and represent a much higher revenue overall so that is what they are going to focus on. The pass holder days coming up are not there as a thank you to being a pass holder, they are there for the much needed stress test to make sure they plans they plan to implement will work. Yes there is also the positive of the pass holders feeling valued because they get early access, but it is there to test their operational procedure. The pass holders complaining about how universal will make it right are probably the least valued customers to them. Those people (not all) have a higher probability to be the ones who show up and don't purchase a thing because they want to make sure they get max value out of their purchase and causing universal annoyance as they ask for more and more. Hope I am not coming off as a jerk because I am not trying to be, just trying to explain how I see things.
Your not, I just see this differently as an AP myself.

I go into Universal and buy things and what not all the time. So for anyone to pretend Aps aren't a priority, its rubs me the wrong way when the next two years AP's are going to be what keeps afloat these theme parks.
Its been 90 Days since the parks closed, no one could have written up something for the Aps?

I just think Ap's should get more then just getting access to put your names on a list early but at least Disney doesn't feel that way...hoping Universal and six Flags do. Which Six flags does they said I'll get at least one free ticket for a friend to use by the end of the year.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Your not, I just see this differently as an AP myself.

I go into Universal and buy things and what not all the time. So for anyone to pretend Aps aren't a priority, its rubs me the wrong way when the next two years AP's are going to be what keeps afloat these theme parks.
Its been 90 Days since the parks closed, no one could have written up something for the Aps?

I just think Ap's should get more then just getting access to put your names on a list early but at least Disney doesn't feel that way...hoping Universal and six Flags do. Which Six flags does they said I'll get at least one free ticket for a friend to use by the end of the year.
and then there's a slew of out of state tourists who have AP's and spend big time on long vacation stays.

Yup, I just reached the checkout page on Firefox. I got a 10AM check in at USF on Wednesday :clap: I was trying to get IOA for that time slot on Safari and Chrome, but it was gone by the time I was using Firefox.
I know Safari still struggles with things so I wish I had just started with it - I strongly preferred the second day but it is what it is.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
Universal has changed the expiration dates on my APs from 8/30/2020 to 11/30/2020. So looks like they went a full 90 days/3 months vs the 81 days using June 5 as the date.

Went to the app and viewed them. It was automatic as I never called or contacted them.

Universal has changed the expiration dates on my APs from 8/30/2020 to 11/30/2020. So looks like they went a full 90 days/3 months vs the 81 days using June 5 as the date.

Went to the app and viewed them. It was automatic as I never called or contacted them.
I got 109 - weird

Has anyone had any luck with this in the last 20 minutes or so? Or do you just have to wait for an email?

Has anyone had any luck with this in the last 20 minutes or so? Or do you just have to wait for an email?

I gave up. It’s either broken or availability is gone. Although to answer your last question I’ve heard an email wasn’t necessary and as a premier pass holder who couldn’t secure a reservation I’m kinda irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.