This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In 2018, we were leaving the park, and as we're going up the initial alleyway of CityWalk, I noticed some guy almost perfectly out of view pinning his girlfriend/wife by the throat to the back of one of the thick pillars and practically frothing at the mouth a few inches from her face, angry about something. Fortunately, at that exact moment, two security guys were walking by, and although they didn't even notice it, I pointed them right at it and they got involved.

It's crazy to think, for every person who openly throws hands in Wizarding World or has no qualms abusing a spouse in front of people in the Lower Lot, there's tons of people like that guy who know to try and get out of view to do something horrific that security would never notice. And even scarier, sometimes random people will notice and just go on with their lives pretending they didn't.

But anyway, that's enough of that from me -- hopefully this thread can pivot back to lighter topics now.

Universal senses when I can’t be at the park and adds something, lol

But very happy, can’t wait to grab some pictures with him this summer

Universal just announced that the Car from Back to the Future will be added to the Plaza for Photo's This Weekend (the post on Facebook does not say the Tram plaza area or the central plaza)

Glad they are finally using (hopefully) the plaza again and seems like more to the event will come from the wording on the announcement of this

Last edited:
I hope they push these on Social Media more

The email is a great start but gotta get the word out that these are happening

This weekend we will see

2 New Minions to meet, 5ish New Photo Ops, Woody and Winnie and the DE4 very cool Photo op in front of the AMC on Citywalk

I know many see these are small but people seem to really like when new characters and Photo ops come to the park and hope USH just has some things out letting people know this is happening

Also if not by this weekend...my fingers are crossed by the 4th of July the Jurassic Area is reopen on the tram.....unless they are just adding something to the old Dancing Cars area now and not when the new film is out...but we have are getting close to half of the event without the Jurassic and cars location

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Went yesterday after work

First part is about MK then the rest of the park
1) if you have a platinum pass they will reprint your ticket because of the new verbiage on the pass
2) the stair case in the Yoshi area has a ropes with a mini Q so they can scan express tickets
3) platinum passes at least mine was scabbed but didn’t work and it worked on panda so platinum members might not be in the system yet for MK but they let me in
4) you walk the VIP Q up until they put you in the pre show rooms
5) Took about 30 mins from when I got in the Q to getting off the ride. Line was at 100 mins

The Plaza area looks great, ET area has what looks like 3 bikes. The Five points area looks like a jail photo op, the car is still under covers but has BTTF on the stand, the merch stand is themed to Woody Woodpecker, and the food cart is themed to the New York maybe it was a cart near the Power Up Cafe before this? Ice Cavern photo op looks fun and is a 2D cut out.

You can now see track from the top escalator for the F&F ride.

Jurassic World was closed but per the App looks open today

Lines were crazy besides Kung Fu Panda, speaking of Panda the Panda Express is open.

The Minions are now meeting in Anti Villain League Suits
IMG_6874.jpeg

Last edited: