Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 411 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Well someone has nailed the date but regarding softs and the numerous people who are very curious of when when when??? 3-4 weeks before opening is what I'm hearing.
I'll be there the last few days of May and the first few days of June so I may just sneak it in if I'm lucky.

Curious - will there be any sort of "intel" as to what days it will be open for softs? I'm talking the day or two immediately prior, "a little birdie said it will be open tomorrow but not the day after tomorrow" sort of thing. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled to this thread to see if anyone hears any whispers of when to go to Universal Orlando...

First off glad to hear some interest in a possible TF's meet up!

I'll be there the last few days of May and the first few days of June so I may just sneak it in if I'm lucky.

Curious - will there be any sort of "intel" as to what days it will be open for softs? I'm talking the day or two immediately prior, "a little birdie said it will be open tomorrow but not the day after tomorrow" sort of thing. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled to this thread to see if anyone hears any whispers of when to go to Universal Orlando...

I will be giving intel as best I can. I may have a 24 hour warning here, I may have a 90 minute warning here or not one at all. But for those who read this page religiously I will post this exact phrase in the stash if and when I get the call.

The time has come to Prepare for Battle!!

So when they said opening Summer, they lied! :p

Hah, will technically open the day before Summer begins, if the June 20th rumor is accurate. So yeah, technically a Spring attraction. I personally don't care for season timelines, because too many people, (mostly those under 18) consider the beginning of their Summer vacation the start of Summer.

I prefer quarter timeframes, and I thing everyone predicted this would open sometime in Q2 (Apr through Jun)

Thought May 24th was the Opening....oh well, there's always Antartica at SW that time being. I most likely will ride TF during HHN, no rush really lol.

First time poster. Transformers news is very exciting. Thanks to Hatetofly and all the others that contribute such a steady stream of updates (both news and photos).

Hah, will technically open the day before Summer begins, if the June 20th rumor is accurate. So yeah, technically a Spring attraction. I personally don't care for season timelines, because too many people, (mostly those under 18) consider the beginning of their Summer vacation the start of Summer.

I prefer quarter timeframes, and I thing everyone predicted this would open sometime in Q2 (Apr through Jun)

Do we all remember the crap they got for Rockit? Since then they give those estimates with caution.

A few little birds told me that Universal is running Transformers ride tests right now with dummies. The little birds went on to tell me that team member training begins May 2nd, then the first team member rides start May 26th. Finally, the general public will get their first chance to ride at the beginning of June and we’ll have a grand opening June 20th. That’s just what the little birds told me, and you know that little birds aren’t always accurate — remember, Universal still hasn’t officially announced a grand opening date (and there are never published schedules for soft openings).

Via Orlando Informer!

Training starts May 5th period. It's been scheduled and those who made it were alerted two weeks ago.

Just a heads up.

Universal Orlando Resort
Liked · 9 minutes ago

Autobot Alert: Whenever you see an Autobot symbol in our profile pic, be on alert – highly confidential information regarding TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D is coming your way. Stay tuned, your first piece of information is imminent…