Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

tenor.gif

In the photos you can see that dock with boats on it and what looks like pyro hasn't changed, still has a ladder on it. I definitely feel stuff will be missing.

The Fireworks were slated for 9:00 though, so perhaps that it means more of something similar to what they did before, of lights and music being played for CineSpec but in this case, for CineCele?
After looking into it a little, pretty sure that this is the first performance of the new show. Mike Aiello has his family having dinner at Mel's tonight after he pulled a 24 hour day yesterday.

After looking into it a little, pretty sure that this is the first performance of the new show. Mike Aiello has his family having dinner at Mel's tonight after he pulled a 24 hour day yesterday.
He's all kinds of awesome
I hope this show is something else

I'm still confused about the schedule though haha

Reactions: Ryno27
It’s pouring over here near Magic Kingdom. Hopefully you guys can get through the show before the storm makes its way over.

Reactions: Ryno27