Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
watching the live stream - so far a bit disappointing. Did we know this was just going to be direct scenes from the movies? Just a glorified clip show on mist screens? Guess I was expecting some custom scenes based on the movies - but maybe I didn't follow the progress closely enough.

and just before I hit post the showed ET - so +1

watching the live stream - so far a bit disappointing. Did we know this was just going to be direct scenes from the movies? Just a glorified clip show on mist screens? Guess I was expecting some custom scenes based on the movies - but maybe I didn't follow the progress closely enough.

and just before I hit post the showed ET - so +1

So-far, Transformers has stole the show because of how it used the environment around it.

Show is definitely a step up for Universal. With no pyro tonight it is very World of Color lite... the finale was basically a direct lift, "we will now summarize all the moments you just saw in 30 seconds on a mist screen."

Reactions: Ryno27
So, the first show has wrapped bar the technical issues. No Pyro, and it seems they still need to some calibrations to mist fans, and projectors.

That said, so-far, it's much better than CineSpec IMO. And I am excited for once the finished product is shown.

That said, Transformers and Dragons were the standouts, with ET not that far behind.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Ryno27
Show looks very good, much better than CineSpec. I can’t wait to see a final version of the show with all the elements in it.

In comparison to World of Color, the only comparable show IMHO, it’s slightly weaker as it doesn’t have the iconic World of Color theme. Hoping they add the pyro and lasers to bring it closer to par.

So, the first show has wrapped bar the technical issues. No Pyro, and it seems they still need to some calibrations to mist fans, and projectors.

That said, so-far, it's much better than CineSpec IMO. And I am excited for once the finished product is shown.

That said, Transformers and Dragons were the standouts, with ET not that far behind.

I actually really enjoyed the HP segment... and Kung Fu Panda tbh. Could definitely see some great uses of pyro for those sections once we get a show with pyro.

Reactions: Mad Dog