Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some foundations already poured under Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Yoshi.

EDITED to correct third location.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suchomimus
Speaking of cranes. They are assembling another one circled in yellow. And isn't the thing circled in red the foundation for a tower crane?

20220219-005403-2.jpg

Also they are driving sheet piling in HTTYD land.

20220219-005628-2.jpg

Speaking of cranes. They are assembling another one circled in yellow. And isn't the thing circled in red the foundation for a tower crane?

20220219-005403-2.jpg

Also they are driving sheet piling in HTTYD land.

20220219-005628-2.jpg

Yellow crane looks like a liebehrr crawler crane, they can have ones for height or for pile driving drilling rigs etc
liebherr-lr-1500-crawler-crane-stage-01-1920-1080_img_1440.jpg

liebherr-lr-crawler-crane-lrh-600-fixed-leader-960x650_imgs169.jpg

The sheet piling is happening where the helix and tunnel is for the Dragon coaster

So it sounds like this VR thing may just not happen even at EU? Interesting.

I hope the Wizarding World stuff remains Potter. I have very little interest in FB.

The traffic light on Destination Parkway is now turned on (blinker) as they get ready to start having more construction traffic coming in that entrance. The road signs on the light that had said "Public Road" have been removed so I assume it's getting a new name that won't imply everyone should just drive right onto the property...

The traffic light on Destination Parkway is now turned on (blinker) as they get ready to start having more construction traffic coming in that entrance. The road signs on the light that had said "Public Road" have been removed so I assume it's getting a new name that won't imply everyone should just drive right onto the property...

So you can no longer pretend to take a wrong turn and be inside your car like

200.gif