Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Replaced. Not cut.
I think the general idea tho is we want a show, not whatever it will replace.

Universal as a whole needs more shows imo and it felt like this park would get some, but then they’re all rumored to be potentially be cut or come later.

Universal as a whole needs more shows imo and it felt like this park would get some, but then they’re all rumored to be potentially be cut or come later.
For what it’s worth, Dragons show theater listed as having 985 seats and the permit fees are paid with no pending approvals waiting. Potter theater also appears to be approved.

Only Monsters theater is *rumored* to be cut at this time, and its permit is currently in flux, which backs that up. We shall wait and see what happens.

Would you want the Monsters theater if it’s just the Creature from the Black Lagoon musical?

I mean I liked Beetlejuice.....

But I am sure in this highly immersive environment a Monsters show could be great, maybe scary, intense, very set heavy, monsters going thru the audience, I think they could make it not be beetle juice basically lol

I don't know if this has been brought up before here or in the other EU thread, but regarding SNW moving to EU instead of going into USF... if SNW wasn't opening with EU, does that mean there was going to be one less land at opening? Or did SNW replace something in that spot, and whatever got bumped will be brought back later as an expansion elsewhere?

Reactions: Nico
Replaced. Not cut.

If it’s replaced with something of similar or bigger scale in the Monsters land, I’m fine with that.

I mean, if the show was cut so that the Creature boat ride could be added, I'd be fully in favor of that.

Would you want the Monsters theater if it’s just the Creature from the Black Lagoon musical?

Wasn't that show a notorious disaster in Hollywood?

If it’s replaced with something of similar or bigger scale in the Monsters land, I’m fine with that.
Same or bigger probably.

I mean, if the show was cut so that the Creature boat ride could be added, I'd be fully in favor of that.
Creature is still Phase 2 as far as I am aware, but is in active development, so likely to not be forgotten or given up on.

Wasn't that show a notorious disaster in Hollywood?
I think that was the joke.

I believe so.
I hope we don’t have 2 VR Potter experiences at the resort. If that building, or what’s possibly going into USF, can be turned into a show then I think that happens with either plot. Unless they can fit a dark ride in, I think 2 VR experiences, for the same IP, regardless of my thoughts on VR, is too much.

Reactions: Coolbfitz