Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Good luck finding something
(30K Guests)
View attachment 20432
Yeah, I have no delusions that the park will be guest line friendly at it's opening. Probably why we're already hearing noises of expansion soon. Though, I think there'll be more guest time roaming the lands than the normal park, due to so much invested in the layouts. I'm guessing Epic will be real crowded, with really long stand by lines, during most of the year.....BUT I HAVE A PLAN (feel free to borrow)......I'm also thinking that IOA and USF will also be very crowded during all the high attendance weeks, and most every weekend. I'm projecting some much lesser attendance weeks though, and that they will trickle down to IOA and USF also. My 'target 2025 vacation' (probably 10 days) will be the ten days 'before' Thanksgiving week. It's traditionally slow crowd (lines) level most days with a couple moderate days thrown in. By then, most of the operating bugs that shut down new rides should be fairly solved. So, I'm thinking two days at Epic, possibly a third. Though Epic might cause IOA and USF attendance to rise during prime attendance weeks, I'm anticipating the opposite effect on traditionally slow weeks. My guess is IOA and USF will be even slower than normal those weeks since the locals will flock to Epic. So, I'll stay on site at CBBR, and relax at IOA and USF for the remainder of the vacation with super short lines at IOA and USF like it was in the good old days before covid. .....That's my beat the crowd plan. Epic won't be slow then, but it should be manageable. It will never be moderate or slow during any of the holiday (minor or major) weeks and seasons, Spring Break, or June/July/early August.

Last edited:
I thought it was closer to 3,000! But maybe that's an apocryphal number that been repeated.
3600 seconds in a minute, divide that by 10 sec dispatch intervals = 360 total dispatches an hour
360 dispatches x 4 riders a vehicles = 1,440 riders an hour.

To get to 3K, you'll need to dispatch each kuka in 5 secs... which is not happening at all lol

3600 seconds in a minute, divide that by 10 sec dispatch intervals = 360 total dispatches an hour
360 dispatches x 4 riders a vehicles = 1,440 riders an hour.

To get to 3K, you'll need to dispatch each kuka in 5 secs... which is not happening at all lol
I don't think the Kukas are ten seconds apart. They're practically right next to each other when you load in the queue. And when you watch a video like this, it doesn't seem like they're spaced ten seconds apart. Maybe not five seconds exactly but certainly shorter than 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmanet
I don't think the Kukas are ten seconds apart. They're practically right next to each other when you load in the queue. And when you watch a video like this, it doesn't seem like they're spaced ten seconds apart. Maybe not five seconds exactly but certainly shorter than 10 seconds.

I think the ride cars slow down and bunch together during the queue for loading then speed up and spread out during the ride. If that is what you are asking?

Good luck finding something
(30K

I thought it was closer to 3,000! But maybe that's an apocryphal number that been repeated.
Very few rides come close to that - Small World and Pirates do (Small World because it was originally designed for the NYWF which had 50 million visitors in 12 months - still short of the planned 70 million). But most rides hover between 1500-2000 pph