Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Helios will offer express even if they have to drop one of the original 3 from it to make it work contractually(not that I think that happens). But this will be their flagship hotel. I can't imagine it having less perks than other hotels.

I think Helios will offer express even if they have to drop one of the original 3 from it to make it work contractually(not that I think that happens). But this will be their flagship hotel. I can't imagine it having less perks than other hotels.
I would lean this way. Royal Pacific can fill up at $325/night easy - that's only $30 more than Port Orleans Riverside for example (without the summer 30% deal that they are offering since they struggling). Helios, while new, I think would be a big perk for that hotel as yes, Helios will be brand new, but I also expect it to be the most expensive of all of Universal's hotels so any reason you can give people (other than that it has an in-park view) something they should.

Plus, If Helios will be their most expensive hotel (or close to it), it would be very weird for say, Hard Rock Hotel (right next to the front door of USF) to have Express, but Helios not to have it.

Reactions: fryoj
We have a date!

Inspired by the infinite vastness of the unknown universe, where galaxies spiral ever outward, and unknown worlds revolve around unnamed stars, Universal Stella Nova Resort, opening January 21, 2025, is your new gateway to Universal Orlando Resort.

You’ll enjoy endless family fun with a massive pool, standard rooms that sleep up to four, multiple dining options, and tons of recreational fun.

Here, guests enjoy exclusive theme park benefits like being able to breeze into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal Volcano Bay an hour before everyone else*. With complimentary transportation, it’s a quick hop between the parks and the hotel.

Stella Nova Resort is where you’ll take off for amazing adventures at the parks of Universal Orlando; it’s also where you’ll touch down for relaxation and recharging between the fun.

Looks like they just took the page down, but it seems like people got screen shots of just about everything:

Check out that lobby!
UORSecrets_MIB1.jpg

Am I insane or did they cut out the park from the concept art?
It may be that since it's the Lowes site they wanted to be able to start booking but not necessarily promote the park if the hotel really does open January 25, 2025 and the park won't open for a few months. They really seemed to be promoting the current parks in the text.

I’m blown away bet this art. Wow!!!

Biggest take away for me though: It appears to be a Value-Resort and not Prime-Value or Preferred.

Essentially it’s Endless Summer in space…which is definitely not a bad thing.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I’m blown away bet this art. Wow!!!

Biggest take away for me though: It appears to be a Value-Resort and not Prime-Value or Preferred.

Essentially it’s Endless Summer in space…which is definitely not a bad thing.
I mean based on the construction company they used it definitely wasn’t targeting higher end visitors.

I mean based on the construction company they used it definitely wasn’t targeting higher end visitors.
Which I completely understood, but I think there was speculation that it might be more of a Space Cabana Bay. As a frequent onsite hotel guest, I just was curious to see what amenities it might have. Even in concept art I could spot what separates this from Cabana and Aventura (which also don’t target “higher end visitors”.)

Status
Not open for further replies.