Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just build an entrance from Universal Blvd" is not a trivial task when the long term plan (and therefore the building orientation) calls for the entrance to be on the opposite side of the property off of [checks notes] Epic Boulevard.
"Epic Boulevard"?

This is the same company that renamed their part of Major Boulevard "Tom Williams Way". Very on brand.
They also requested to have the new BOH entrances named Teamwork Drive, Opportunity Way, and Ideation Place. All very subtle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gator
I've read a lot of people are in favorite of a Nintendo hotel, we all know that is not going to happen as Universal isn't in that kind of theming for their hotels. But if Universal build a modern Japanese hotel to get in the mood?
Some ideas for the lobby:
View attachment 16960
View attachment 16961
Restaurants
View attachment 16962
View attachment 16963
Room
View attachment 16964
I love this, I don't know about "Nintendo" but a hotel in this style would be quite interesting

^ So another Royal Pacific?
Not exactly, Royal is more based on Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysian vibe

This would certainly be a nice compliment though

I think this will be the most expensive resort on site because of the prestige of being in the park. I also assume this will come with Express pass.

Rooms with a view will be a premium but the back facing rooms might get a firework view.

I wonder if the lower rooms will have the same problem as the Bellagio with noise complaints from the fountain.

I'm still wondering if the Grand Helios...Helio Grand...Los Grandios....restaurant will be accessible to the park proper during the day, or if it's only hotel guests.

My friends and I like to jump over to the resorts during normal days for the restaurants

I'm still wondering if the Grand Helios...Helio Grand...Los Grandios....restaurant will be accessible to the park proper during the day, or if it's only hotel guests.

My friends and I like to jump over to the resorts during normal days for the restaurants
The restaurant on the left side of the hotel facing the hub appears to have hub access, at least according to earlier plans.

And it looks like that restaurant’s walls are going up right now btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.