Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not gonna happen, but if they could just get that hub built so that part isn't redesigned, then build all the lands separately when budgets make sense. I'm sure all the lands get built somewhere eventually, especially Potter and Nintendo, but I'm scared that hub gets redesigned.

Once again, I pitched that idea months ago (open the park with just the hub, Nintendo as opening in Japan, and the Wizarding World stuff) and got called Michael Eisner. :lol:

Last edited:
Absolutely not gonna happen, but if they could just get that hub built so that part isn't redesigned, then build all the lands separately when budgets make sense. I'm sure all the lands get built somewhere eventually, especially Potter and Nintendo, but I'm scared that hub gets redesigned.
There’s zero need for them to re-design anything BUT any lands that get changed. The works been done on that end, permits have been filed, there’s zero need for any extra work especially now. I don’t see that changing, thankfully! Everything else I think is up in the air.

I really think what happens now, regardless of Nintendo, the Ministry will go to USF and replace the MIB/FF plot. So, now you figure out what to replace that. Then if you switch Nintendo, definitely gotta re-work, move things into the existing park, design new lands, there’s just no time for it honestly, especially if they already have a good idea.

There’s zero need for them to re-design anything BUT any lands that get changed.
Unless they desperately want a new park on the cheap to capitalize on those multi-night hotel stays.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that hub looks expensive, and maybe they don't see a justification for building the expensive version when it's not the main draw of the park.

Unless they desperately want a new park on the cheap to capitalize on those multi-night hotel stays.

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is that hub looks expensive, and maybe they don't see a justification for building the expensive version when it's not the main draw of the park.
Idk, I think the cost to re-design then still purchase and build isn’t enough of a difference, but I know nothing.

lol this is great. I've had the conversation at our local taco joint about ordering two Burrito(s) Supreme(s). :grin:

:topic:

Is "Universal Studios' Orlando's" correct grammatically?

Shouldn't it be "Universal Studios Orlando's" or maybe "Universal Orlando's"

Also they may be on to something...I mean, when has basing an entire area on one IP ever been successful?
The correct way to write that sentence would be "Universal Orlando Resort's Epic Universe Theme Park is dead, even if it still happens."

Hi! Small bit of speculation on my part--A few years ago Universal dismantled the 1925 "Phantom of the Opera" set to move in "the Secret Life of Pets" attraction. This seemed weird considering we're almost at the century mark for that set.

Now that we know that there's a new Universal Monsters attraction, could they possibly be reassembling and refurbishing the original Phantom set in Orlando? Considering that it was used in extensively in both Phantoms (and a small bit in Dracula, I believe), it would make sense to have it in area devoted to the Universal Monsters.

I , for one, would love to see this happen!

Hi! Small bit of speculation on my part--A few years ago Universal dismantled the 1925 "Phantom of the Opera" set to move in "the Secret Life of Pets" attraction. This seemed weird considering we're almost at the century mark for that set.

Now that we know that there's a new Universal Monsters attraction, could they possibly be reassembling and refurbishing the original Phantom set in Orlando? Considering that it was used in extensively in both Phantoms (and a small bit in Dracula, I believe), it would make sense to have it in area devoted to the Universal Monsters.

I , for one, would love to see this happen!
Could see it! Definitely could be a part of the ride. The land itself is gonna be all Frankie, supposedly, so I think that the ride would be the only fitting scenery for it. Nice thinking!!

So is a certain land moving back to the KZ already? It just seems like a perfect recipe for it to be a really, really, REALLY long time before SNW finally debuts in FL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.