Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather they just keep Lost Continent as it is and put something in between Marvel and Toon Lagoon. Why replace one of the most unique lands at the resort with a land that only has seasonal appeal, doesn't really gel with the rest of the lands, and has somewhat dubious cross-generational appeal. I do think Rankin-Bass might warrant representation in the parks, but in a smaller capacity, perhaps with holiday events or mazes.

Lost Continent really just needs its own unique ride and all these ideas for its replacement can go to EU.
Because realistically, there's almost nothing left of the land.

That building connected to the windmill is awfully big
That's not the windmill. Zoom in, the windmill is behind it, lower than that area. That structure with the tower in front of it is a show building, rumored to be an indoor theater.

Also, after matching it to the site plans, it appears that the two buildings in front on the left and right, appear to be outside the scope of the land. Left front is barbecue restaurant, and right front may be a wing of the hotel? Only there to test sight lines maybe? The two larger structures inside the land are for the ride and the possible theater. The shops and dining within the land are much shorter so are harder to spot from this angle through the trees.

That's not the windmill. Zoom in, the windmill is behind it, lower than that area. That structure with the tower in front of it is a show building, rumored to be an indoor theater.

Ah, yea, I see that now.

Also, after matching it to the site plans, it appears that the two buildings in front on the left and right, appear to be outside the scope of the land. Left front is barbecue restaurant, and right front may be a wing of the hotel? Only there to test sight lines maybe? The two larger structures inside the land are for the ride and the possible theater. The shops and dining within the land are much shorter so are harder to spot from this angle through the trees.
So many trees! I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.