Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 336 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to the DC/Looney Tunes I know it is not likely to happen but this is something I would really like to see I think the only way Batman & Superman make their way to Universal is if the Marvel contract expires because I don’t see DC and Marvel existing both at Universal I just think it’s time finally for a highly immersive themed land dedicated to Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, other DC characters it’s funny we don’t have that at all in any US theme park since Six Flags does a horrible job IMO.

Getting back to the DC/Looney Tunes I know it is not likely to happen but this is something I would really like to see I think the only way Batman & Superman make their way to Universal is if the Marvel contract expires because I don’t see DC and Marvel existing both at Universal I just think it’s time finally for a highly immersive themed land dedicated to Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, other DC characters it’s funny we don’t have that at all in any US theme park since Six Flags does a horrible job IMO.
The Marvel contract is in perpetuity, so Universal will keep it as long as it wants to, buuut just in IOA

DC has been talked about before and was originally considered for IOA

However, DC and Marvel existing together at the same resort will more than likely not happen

The only way I could see it happening ever is if Comcast pulled a Marvel and bought DC

That being said, if they changed Marvel Land to Gotham City someday I wouldn't bat (lol) an eye

Reactions: natespf and Nico
The Marvel contract is in perpetuity, so Universal will keep it as long as it wants to, buuut just in IOA

DC has been talked about before and was originally considered for IOA

However, DC and Marvel existing together at the same resort will more than likely not happen

The only way I could see it happening ever is if Comcast pulled a Marvel and bought DC

That being said, if they changed Marvel Land to Gotham City someday I wouldn't bat (lol) an eye
Oh well I just wanted marvel to come to Disney world and leave DC to universal but it won’t be happening no offense to six flags parks but they used do be good back in the 90’s with DC I just think it’s now time for a change just imagine Universal version of Arkham Asylum I know their are people that want to see it.

Oh well I just wanted marvel to come to Disney world and leave DC to universal but it won’t be happening no offense to six flags parks but they used do be good back in the 90’s with DC I just think it’s now time for a change just imagine Universal version of Arkham Asylum I know their are people that want to see it.

MSHI seems superior to what Disney has been doing to with the MCU so far. Losing Spider-Man at IOA would be a travesty.

As much as I personally don't want more Potter in the park, I think its beneficial in the long run especially with the VR ride likely being gone. I think it would face the same issues as gringotts as expectations

I also think the current plans for EU are pretty good.

The one thing I strongly do think though is the hub will require more attractions. I don't think the dueling roller coaster and rumored carousel will be enough in diversity of activities to fulfill guest. I would suggest they add another flat ride and Space fantasy to the hub.

When it comes down to HTTYD, the main film series is over but Dreamworks has produced now 4 spinoffs (2 preschool, 1 kids, 1 unreleased in present day) which indicates they are getting some return of investment based on interest. I think the land they have planned is the most well thought out IP based land of the 5 total lands with enough activities to attract everyone/diversity of attractions.

Moving to Nintendo, we already seen the Mario section, I would hope they would add more activities to the DK area to add more space and increase capacity since the land is the same size of Japan, the argument has been its tiny and packed so having a way to spread people out more is really important.

Monsters is Universal's oldest IP so I would hope to see them give tribute to all of them by expanding the land. Its also been a while since any theme park had an actual area designed to Horror that wasn't just one attraction or limited time.

Intamin has a new ride concept called a "DomeRide". While a park like UNI would have to build two theaters to have sufficient capacity, this type of ride would be an interesting medium for a monsters ride or even Potter.

Intamin has a new ride concept called a "DomeRide". While a park like UNI would have to build two theaters to have sufficient capacity, this type of ride would be an interesting medium for a monsters ride or even Potter.
I got motion sickness just watching the video.

Reactions: therock
The new head of UC has me extremely bullish for the park. While Woodbury has an architecture background, the new president has a strong engineering background so we may see attractions that are going to be next level in terms of movement and such.
Mario Kart has already done that frankly. Potter E ticket is rumored to be bigger, we haven’t seen DK yet, or the other land rides, I’m confident in this. And hyped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.