Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just curious what has changed about the project since the original concept art and pandemic began ? I wonder what got plussed or even cut.

If I was Universal I want to make sure the park is a home run on opening so it can draw the appropriate crowds to get that return on investment.

I’m just curious what has changed about the project since the original concept art and pandemic began ? I wonder what got plussed or even cut.

If I was Universal I want to make sure the park is a home run on opening so it can draw the appropriate crowds to get that return on investment.
Potter has been rearranged, and a possibility of an illumination land somewhere.
Could be more but I think those are the main things.

I'm not sure if we're still talking about Expansion IP suggestions, but I think a land based around the League of Legends franchise would be really cool and it's within the realm of possibility. It's a massive video game franchise that's now successfully expanding into other mediums (Arcane on Netflix is spectacular, y'all should check it out), and it has a massive selection of in universe locations and characters to choose from. Although, this would probably be more likely for China (it's extremely popular over there).

I'm not sure if we're still talking about Expansion IP suggestions, but I think a land based around the League of Legends franchise would be really cool and it's within the realm of possibility. It's a massive video game franchise that's now successfully expanding into other mediums (Arcane on Netflix is spectacular, y'all should check it out), and it has a massive selection of in universe locations and characters to choose from. Although, this would probably be more likely for China (it's extremely popular over there).

I'm 100% against this. You don't want Universal working with Tencent. It will be long term more problematic for us than good.

I've been watching Arcane (with little exposure to LoL aside from that), and although I am absolutely loving it... yeah, don't think I want it in the parks for the reason listed above. :lol:

The obvious solution is Riot just does what they did for Arcane. Spend a decade figuring out how to make a ride themselves, and use the League of Legends money to fund it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.