Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 354 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, and perhaps more interestingly, the permit for what I thought was originally going to be the VR attraction for Wizarding World at Epic Universe IS PAID. The attraction we heard was moving to Studios. So, yea. Who knows.

Is the permit for the Wizarding World theater/show venue paid?

Do y'all think that they will do HHN at Epic, or maybe Epic will have it's own HHN? Or will they stick with Studios?

Side note: on the "pleasant surprise" front, it sounds like the Wizarding World theater/show is going to be a legitimate attraction (at least on the scale of something like Horror Makeup), which is great to hear.

I was expecting something more akin to the street performances in Hogsmeade and Diagon, but if they're putting in 600+ seats, it's probably going to be more substantial than that.

Floo network through a fireplace may be the last great untapped transition to be brought from the stories into the parks!

It's already in FJ. But, theres really no other way to do the entrance to MoM, unless they can flush us in.

Side note: on the "pleasant surprise" front, it sounds like the Wizarding World theater/show is going to be a legitimate attraction (at least on the scale of something like Horror Makeup), which is great to hear.

I was expecting something more akin to the street performances in Hogsmeade and Diagon, but if they're putting in 600+ seats, it's probably going to be more substantial than that.
A legit Wizarding World show sounds FABULOUS.

I thought it’d be a slightly larger and longer Olivanders, sounds like a full stop show. Love it. Do the same for Monsters. I need a break from the heat sometimes!!!

Reactions: belloq87
SMDH, very disappointing to hear. It really looked like they were on to something with SLOP and JWA. Was hoping that the Ministry ride would be their "answer" to Rise.

Granted, Alicia made JWA out to be much more screen-based than it actually was. So if Monsters and Ministry are roughly the same practical-screens ratio as JWA, fine by me. But, I was hoping they'd do a unique ride system for Ministry, especially with Monsters being a KUKA arm. VillainCon potentially being too similar to MiB. (And yeah, the Dragons and racing coasters are a wee bit too similar to Hagrid's and Veloci respectively.)

Mind you, I'd like to give UC some benefit of the doubt after the stellar lineup of additions in 2021.

Last edited:
There was only one more AA that I wasn’t expecting… but man was it a good one. The first scene and nearly the entire second half is screen based though. It’s just pulled off so well people aren’t complaining about it having screens.

My point stands...would be very disappointing if EU (as well as the two rides going into Studios) is just a redress of existing rides/more screens.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
My point stands...would be very disappointing if EU (as well as the two rides going into Studios) is just a redress of existing rides/more screens.
The Ministry of Magic ride concept is set up as an elevator that goes in all directions. By all accounts it would be a completely different experience than Spider-Man or Transformers. Jurassic World Adventure was easy to spot the same RV tech, but I have a feeling with this thing, it would look more like loading into Tower of Terror, so you’d probably not even know.

The Ministry of Magic ride concept is set up as an elevator that goes in all directions. By all accounts it would be a completely different experience than Spider-Man or Transformers. Jurassic World Adventure was easy to spot the same RV tech, but I have a feeling with this thing, it would look more like loading into Tower of Terror, so you’d probably not even know.
I trust Universal Creative with the scoop. I’m hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.