Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 412 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as though Universal is rolling out the classic monsters merch due to HHN dedicating a house to them this year. This is probably a good indication of where Universal will go with the EU monsters land (possibly not as scary). Will be interesting to see the Tribute Store as well. Universal could be using this as a test run for the land itself in terms of guest response.

Universal-Monsters-is-Coming-to-Universal-Orlandos-Halloween-Horror-Nights.jpg
s-l500.jpg

It seems as though Universal is rolling out the classic monsters merch due to HHN dedicating a house to them this year. This is probably a good indication of where Universal will go with the EU monsters land (possibly not as scary). Will be interesting to see the Tribute Store as well. Universal could be using this as a test run for the land itself in terms of guest response.

View attachment 17211
View attachment 17212
I hope these remain the Horror Nights specific look for the monsters and we get their more classic appearances in EU

In my mind's rating system, if Mickey's Not Too Scary Halloween and Busch Garden's Count's Spooktacular and similar events are rated G, and events like Halloween Horror Nights are rated R, then I've always hoped that Monsters land in EU is rated PG during the day, and the main ride and land at night are PG-13. This would be a nice happy medium.

Last edited:
Yeah this is probably my most anticipated Epic Universe ride. It has potential to be pretty special.

It's right behind the Monsters E-ticket for me.

1. Monsters dark ride
2. Donkey Kong
3. Ministry of Magic
4. Mario Kart (could vault over Ministry as we learn more about MOM)

I think it’ll be like 90 seconds, but a glorious 90 seconds indeed.

It sounds like it's going to have a lot packed into those 90 seconds.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
It's right behind the Monsters E-ticket for me.

1. Monsters dark ride
2. Donkey Kong
3. Ministry of Magic
4. Mario Kart (could vault over Ministry as we learn more about MOM)

It sounds like it's going to have a lot packed into those 90 seconds.
Agreed.

Your ride ranking is similiar to mine but Ministry is #2. There is no way with unlimited space they’re screwing up a new Potter E Ticket at their fancy brand new park.

I know this would probably balloon the budget and expand the ride footprint, but a Donkey Kong ride lends itself perfectly to branching paths. Sometimes your cart goes right right left. And sometimes it goes left right left. Each with different coaster elements and scenes.

Would add a lot of re-rideability and longevity.

I know this would probably balloon the budget and expand the ride footprint, but a Donkey Kong ride lends itself perfectly to branching paths. Sometimes your cart goes right right left. And sometimes it goes left right left. Each with different coaster elements and scenes.

Would add a lot of re-rideability and longevity.
I’ve always wanted to have a roller coaster that would involve branching paths, but oh man would that be a technical headache and take up a lot of space. Still hope they attempt something like that someday.

Reactions: Loki
In my mind's rating system, if Mickey's Not Too Scary Halloween and Busch Garden's Count's Spooktacular and similar events are rated G, and events like Halloween Horror Nights are rated R, then I've always hoped that Monsters land in EU is rated PG during the day, and the main ride and land at night are PG-13. This would be a nice happy medium.

HHN is definitely PG-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.