USH New Marketing Push | Inside Universal Forums

USH New Marketing Push

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GAcoaster

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
I don’t know if anyone else has been getting these, but all of a sudden I keep seeing online ads for USH packages (tickets/hotel/+ other Hollywood attractions) in my social media feeds:

I find it interesting they’re marketing to me in Orlando, and it’s also interesting to see them trying to bundle other local attractions and partner hotels. Maybe this is a test to see if they can generate enough interest in “vacations” to justify finally building a hotel onsite.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I don’t know if anyone else has been getting these, but all of a sudden I keep seeing online ads for USH packages (tickets/hotel/+ other Hollywood attractions) in my social media feeds:

I find it interesting they’re marketing to me in Orlando, and it’s also interesting to see them trying to bundle other local attractions and partner hotels. Maybe this is a test to see if they can generate enough interest in “vacations” to justify finally building a hotel onsite.

The ad targeting probably includes anyone who likes their page or Universal Orlando's page and resides in the US.

I find it interesting the image they're using is of the Griffith Park Observatory and not the park itself. I would have thought they would have featured SNW or something from the park.