Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we got a more detailed site plan.
http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/...ls-volcano-bay-to-get-special-roadway.html#i3
If somebody could go onto the permit site and get a higher res version of this image from the Biz Journal that would me great.

Looks like it is using part of the ROW of the secondary parking entrance and will reconfigure a significant part of the vehicular entrance to the South Garage.
screen-shot-2016-01-14-at-14841-pm*xx2033-1146-0-0.png

Universal would really benefit from a monorail type system from citywalk to each hotel and water park. So many cars already on those streets and now more trams because of the water park.

Universal would really benefit from a monorail type system from citywalk to each hotel and water park. So many cars already on those streets and now more trams because of the water park.

It specificly points out for the case of the Trams, that it'd be on its own new and separate lane(s if they intend on two trams going at the same time at the two different pick-up and drop off zones). I am very curious to know this, what could the trams capacity be? I could technically see them going to the party responsible for USH's Trams; due to experience with them.

It specificly points out for the case of the Trams, that it'd be on its own new and separate lane(s if they intend on two trams going at the same time at the two different pick-up and drop off zones). I am very curious to know this, what could the trams capacity be? I could technically see them going to the party responsible for USH's Trams; due to experience with them.

Looking at the plans, it looks like there will be 2 lanes so I imagine there will be multiple trams running.

UO used to run trams before the current car parks were built. I don't see anything complicated about adding trams to the current system.

I'm trying to understand the new/modified garage entry and exit points. The additional exit point (from the 1st floor reorganization for the tram/bus stop) makes sense, but the others I can't quite figure out how they'll work/what they're for from just looking at the diagram.

I can't wait to see those trams on the road while passing through Hollywood way while going towards I-4 to get to I-Drive from the other end it's gonna look Awesome tho when Construction is finished I'm really looking forward to celebrating Birthday's and Weddings at Volcano Bay it's like why buy a Plane Ticket to go to Hawaii when you can celebrate it here in Orlando with a Hawaiian Themed Water Park/Resort lol

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Reactions: Liam and Jon84
Status
Not open for further replies.