Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, this is what comes to mind for a trolley...
P6103118.jpg

...and this comes to mind for a tram.
P08-0001.jpg
Now that i think of it, I've seen that over head thing in Tampa except they call it a street car. I dont think we have trolleys in Florida not with the overhead nonsense. We haveb have trolleys that are buses like on I drive or clearwater beach. It's funny because on the mobile device when you type trolley , this little picture of the overhead train comes up on my phone lol.

I think tram is a very budget friendly way to go while being logistic effective. Kudos universal.

Now that i think of it, I've seen that over head thing in Tampa except they call it a street car. I dont think we have trolleys in Florida not with the overhead nonsense. We haveb have trolleys that are buses like on I drive or clearwater beach. It's funny because on the mobile device when you type trolley , this little picture of the overhead train comes up on my phone lol.

I think tram is a very budget friendly way to go while being logistic effective. Kudos universal.
We used to have those everywhere in the Pittsburgh area before buses replaced them in the 1960's. The term Trolley & Streetcar were interchangeable. There's still some streets around that still have the old unused tracks.

Reactions: amanda
We used to have those everywhere in the Pittsburgh area before buses replaced them in the 1960's. The term Trolley & Streetcar were interchangeable. There's still some streets around that still have the old unused tracks.
Aha! So I have seen those in some cities that have the unused tracks. You know that portion in front of what Was Disaster with the prop tracks in the middle of the walkway/road? That always made me think a hop on hop off tram around Universal would be so cool haha!

They are terrible quality, sorry. I was at the Best Western but didn't want to be "Obvious" Some of these are though my window tint so forgive me, I just wanted to be anonymous somewhat. . .

I didn't go on Wet N Wild Property at all so these are good.

NdtSvAO.jpg

4X7OUm2.jpg

9aNV5D2.jpg

J7IMjKL.jpg

I am tall enough to reach over the gate on Precision Dr. where the parts are but I am not going to do so.

For reference.
SlHgzJy.png

Hmmm...I'm most interested in what appear to be pieces that look like colored sewer pipe. I'm trying to think of a slide with that kind of tubing, but I can't think of any.

EDIT: Enlarging that 1st image it looks more correctly like the "ribs" or flanges around the slide pieces where they connect, but I still can't think of slides where I've seen those spaced so closely and repeated on a piece.

Hmmm...I'm most interested in what appear to be pieces that look like colored sewer pipe. I'm trying to think of a slide with that kind of tubing, but I can't think of any.
Eh... I see this as a quick and cheap way to boost attendance for the last 6 months. Couple this with advertisements highlighting that it is the last summer for WnW and this water park will see its highest attendance in years.

That's interesting. Perhaps they are parts of the drop tubes for inside the volcano? I cannot imagine they are for the open area slides... But I have never seen a water park constructed... so what do I know.

Reactions: Ryno27
Status
Not open for further replies.