Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we sure this is for Volcano Bay?

UVngwHV.jpg

haha. When I was taking the photos I thought about these tubes but I'm not sure they would have so many the same proportion of body slides.

Thinking about it, Mario would make a great body slide. If they could figure out a way to project coins so you could collect them and make it a competitive slide, it would be the greatest slide ever.

Just drove by Wet N Wild today and noticed there are tons of new slide pieces sitting in the parking lot. I guess we're probably only a few months from the beginning of slide installation!

Nice - I was wondering when someone from OU would notice them. :) FWIW, those pieces have been there for at least a few months now, if not more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Nice - I was wondering when someone from OU would notice them. :) FWIW, those pieces have been there for at least a few months now, if not more.

(In full disclosure, I felt I could not be the first one to post about it anywhere on social media due to connections with UOR.)
I'm normally on the lookout for stuff like that, but with my car dying a few months back and being so busy with work, that day was the first time I'd driven by WNW in months!

I'm very curious to see which colors and which pieces go to which type of slide...

Reactions: Journey_On
The construction progress and associated picture updates seem to be coming so slow. Any idea when the fun will pick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.