WaterWorld | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

WaterWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think the changes are all from coming from Action Horizons. Perhaps they want a bigger show.Bring something a little new to this 18 year old show for it's last few years.

Any possible additions without removing too much is okay for me.  When you have too many people running around that is feels like chaos to the audience is not good.  I really hope they leave the seaplane at the end of Act 2.

Off-topic, and I don't think anybody here watches this show, but last night's Workaholics (which airs on Comedy Central) featured a reference to the actual Waterworld stunt show.

It was nothing major, just a joke line but it still caught me by surprise.

Singapore's version is unwatchable. Whatever Waterworld visits I make will be even more infrequent than ever (e.g. once a year).

Reactions: JaySalahi
As the show stands right now, the only part I like is the section immediately leading up to the seaplane launch. With this new train wreck of a plot, I'll definitely not be seeing the show unless I'm visiting with out of town relatives.

I saw the show today for the first time since the new speakers have been installed, wow, it's dropped in quality considerably. I can't stand the stupid new gun shot sound effects, they sound terrible. 
Probably that goes, or doesn't in the refurb. Anyways I am afraid of the new changes coming...