WaterWorld | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

WaterWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks Chris for the video. Great to see for us northern californians who cant get to the park as often. Loved the show. I always loved the show, but I feel a new revamped feeling with the changes.

I saw a video of Waterworld 2.0 yesterday and for what I saw just in the video, the one thing that sticks out to me is the new paint job or supposed "rust job" I guess. Maybe it's just me,but does anyone else think the set looks very "red" to you?

hey fellas might be a dumb question but the rumor that came up about waterworld closing 2015/2016 is not true right?

Something fascinates me about an attraction like WaterWorld and an area like the Wizarding World being directly adjacent to each other. It'll be interesting to see castle spires from a floating atole.

I am waiting to hear what comes out of the May 1 "meeting" the park employees are having.  Will it bring new developments?  Maybe.  With Waterworld's focus and change, I have no doubt it is staying for at least 5 years.

why do i have a feeling we'll get to know the future of multiple attractions and not just WW. Cmon, its rumored that its days are numbered but its interesting that people arn't saying if Shrek might get its future told.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the anoucement of the future of multiple attractions will probably be a major surprise . I can see JP getting a major refurb and shrek leaving in sept. Call me crazy but I think k shrek will leave this sept.

Yeah the anoucement of the future of multiple attractions will probably be a major surprise . I can see JP getting a major refurb and shrek leaving in sept. Call me crazy but I think k shrek will leave this sept.
I really doubt it considering the sizeable investment they just made in that attraction. It's like repainting the car you are taking to the junkyard.Not that I would miss this attraction. The sooner it leaves, the better I feel.

I think Shrek is going in December alas T2 as they still need extra space just like what T2 happened. it went after the year and if it doesn't happen like that, right after Grinchmas. With that in mind, they probably will have to say something of Shrek but i don't think its leaving that soon. In waterworld, I think they are going to hold that for after Potter opens as that is the pure people eater but what comes after that is diffrent. If it was me; i'd actauly would really like that rumored Potter Show that was rumored to be in Phase II in orlando so it doesn't get fully wasted.

I really doubt it considering the sizeable investment they just made in that attraction. It's like repainting the car you are taking to the junkyard.Not that I would miss this attraction. The sooner it leaves, the better I feel.
I agree. It doesn't strike me as logical if they were to get rid of a show they just spent money retouching in such a substantial way.

I recently saw the show. I must say that I like the new version since it seems to flow better... the last one felt like it dragged in the middle... it has more stunts, but I miss the triple jump and the plane stunt feels a bit shoehorned, but I was surprised I actually liked the new version. If they add the triple jump it would be perfect...

I heard a rumor that WW will close for 2 days after Memorial Day so they can start building the foundation of the bleacher/seating extension. Anyone know anything about this?