Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 247 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a message to the photographer who took the pictures and he sent me the unedited versions of the concept art. Enjoy.
(Tip: Open the pictures in a new tab or save them for larger versions)

Knockturn.png

Diagon.png

CarkitMarket2.png

BorginandBurkes.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE END IS NEAR! So my guess is that if Universal is saying they will give more info on Gringotts on Tuesday then I think we may have an opening day announcement on the Today Show at the end of the contest which would be the following Tuesday?

wow..seems like every day there is another piece of awesome news or a great new picture. Bring on the dragon!

Thanks Gambit, ynnoj, JungleSkip, and Felipe!

It's hard to tell in the photos, but you can see in the video that the water in the fountain is actually shooting UP and into the upper level. Didn't expect that. Very cool.

And in regards to the operation of the HE when one park closes before the other, it seems the most logical that, in that case, all rides would be round-trip. There would be no one to board at the other end since the other park is closed. Passengers wouldn't even have to disembark. Just remain seated and the train would start moving again.

In other words, when one park is closed, HE would essentially become a traditional ride where you load and unload in the same place.

The poor Londoners that will have to fly to Florida to see how their own fountain should be running.
I could have done without the strung lights... but hey.

Good lord! BLECH @ the string lights. I could have swore I saw those at a Cinco de Mayo party last week. However, I'll withhold final judgement until I see them in person. Everything else is looking absolutely incredible though!

I agree about the lights...kind of makes it look like a festival is taking place. It's not very authentic. Maybe they realized that just needed more lighting in the area at night.

Good lord! BLECH @ the string lights. I could have swore I saw those at a Cinco de Mayo party last week. However, I'll withhold final judgement until I see them in person. Everything else is looking absolutely incredible though!

I agree about the lights...kind of makes it look like a festival is taking place. It's not very authentic. Maybe they realized that just needed more lighting in the area at night.

Umm...

BnNkvSTIMAABmuA.jpg

yeah yeah yeah... I knew the lights were appropriate to what they have in London. Do you really think I haven't looked at those pictures ad nauseam? However, I have quietly hoping they wouldn't pull the same deal in Orlando. They have, oh well. There sure won't be any jack-the-ripper moments on the embankment!

Super excited by the Gringotts load rendering! I really like the move to Universal having a blog now as well. Roll on the 13th!

And the lights and fountain look beautiful too :happy:

yeah yeah yeah... I knew the lights were appropriate to what they have in London. Do you really think I haven't looked at those pictures ad nauseam? However, I have quietly hoping they wouldn't pull the same deal in Orlando. They have, oh well. There sure won't be any jack-the-ripper moments on the embankment!

Or maybe there will be.... HHN(kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.