• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink coating is a Concrete & Masonry Bonding Primer. It penetrates and seals the pores in the concrete. This helps prevent entrapped air from rising to the surface of the concrete and causing bubbles in the coating which in turn causes the coating to start lifting and peeling.

Great vid, hate :cheers: :rep:

Ah! There you go. Thanks for the info, Bob! I learn something new every day :cheers:

Thank you HTF for your wonderful video update!! I especially loved how peoples voices sounded like something from a horror movie when you slowed the footage down :confused:

Really can't wait for another heli video! There must be soooo much going on in there now that we can't see!

^ There appears to be an increasing demand for another heli video. Must almost be time to get things rolling. :wave:

HTF, thanks again for the most recent video closeups. The smudge on the bricks in 05:02 must be where the scaffolding was leaning against the building. Another good reason they remove the scaffolding even when things are apparently incomplete. In that same frame you can see a similar stabilizing post against the building on the lower remaining scaffolding.

There is a possibility the pink color is actually a pre-conditioner for fiberglass used before applying primer. Awaiting more info.

So I was shown a very recent photo and I'm beginning to think WWW wraps around, could just be the angle as it doesn't make "sense" but regardless I'm intrigued.

Great video, HTF. I don't quite understand what you mean by "wraps around" in regard to WWW, but sounds interesting.

BTW, this video was posted on youtube earlier and shows what appear to be some sort of tanks being lowered onto the roof of Grimmauld at 0:43 and a closer look at 1:02.

[video=youtube;wRYv8m2qF-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRYv8m2qF-Q[/video]

Im not sure if this is what HTF means regarding Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes. The WWW Shop at Leavesden studios "wraps around" the corner like in the picture below.....

Exterior_of_Weasleys_Wizards_Wheezes_shop.JPG

Im not sure if this is what HTF means regarding Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes. The WWW Shop at Leavesden studios "wraps around" the corner like in the picture below.....

Exterior_of_Weasleys_Wizards_Wheezes_shop.JPG

Now that I've been able to look at it on my computer vs looking at the tiny screen of my iPhone 4s I realized I was looking at it from the wrong perspective. I THOUGHT I was looking at the pic I was sent from the angle or view the blue arrow and blue line would provide, when in reality I was looking from the red arrow and seeing the marked red line. Sorry about the confusion, seems it might really be time for some glasses :lol:

Thanks for the pics, TP4L! Very nice! :thumbs: I didn't see the Hogwarts Express myself when I was taking pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back