Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The roommate had on Fantastic Beasts, and it just happened to be the part where they go to Paris...

Things I hope/expect to see from the circus show is giant snake animatronic/puppet. Chinese Lion-Dragon. Mini electrified dragons set loose. Fire!
I assume this will be utilizing the same technology as Bourne, with screen and practical working together.

Reactions: Wesker69
Thanks to the construction thread going minimally off topic... anyone else curious about the food offerings in this land? Obviously with 3 Broomsticks, we got some "English" noms..

I'm expecting some French cuisine from here. Escargot (snails), Frog Legs, Crepes :eyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Ahmanet and Skold
I'm expecting some French cuisine from here. Escargot (snails), Frog Legs, Crepes :eyes:
Escargot is gross, and therefore it will not be here. It is just a thing slathered in butter. Could be a toe for all you know. If it does even happen, it will be quickly phased out when no one buys it because it is gross.

Crepes for the win!

• Haha
Reactions: Disneyhead
Escargot is gross, and therefore it will not be here. It is just a thing slathered in butter. Could be a toe for all you know. If it does even happen, it will be quickly phased out when no one buys it because it is gross.
And yet, Disney has it available at EPCOT in the France Pavilion restaurant(s), definitely has been an option during Food&Wine. Soooo.. It isn't gross. Its a very popular appetizer and/or side dish.

Also you're complaining about it being slathered in butter? Have you not seen how the U.S. eats? :eyes:

And yet, Disney has it available at EPCOT in the France Pavilion restaurant(s), definitely has been an option during Food&Wine. Soooo.. It isn't gross. Its a very popular appetizer and/or side dish.

Also you're complaining about it being slathered in butter? Have you not seen how the U.S. eats? :eyes:
Just my opinion, and (trying) comedic take, man.

emoji-beer.gif

I highly doubt that when you enter a shop the employee will say "Ah what a beautiful morning in 1927 it is!" or the bartender will remark "Isn't it great knowing that the stock market will never crash?". They are saying 1920's Paris because the only time we see Paris in all Wizarding World media is in the 1927 set Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (the single most hated piece of official Potter-Related media).
I'm just waiting for the employees in the existing lands to express worry about the Y2K bug...but then again, the Wizarding World wouldn't rely on computers.

I'm just waiting for the employees in the existing lands to express worry about the Y2K bug...but then again, the Wizarding World wouldn't rely on computers.
Lol, you ever see the take on Twitter that the most unrealistic part of Harry Potter is that nobody in seven years ever mentioned “wow the Bulls are on an incredible run right now”

Crepes for the win!
Ummmm... have you seen what is on the menu at the other HP lands? Some pretty odd stuff. I don't think they would shy away from this staple and I imagine it will be something people order. People order it all the time on cruise ships and Epcot. It is something people on vacation would try.

Picky eater here myself and a few years back went on a cruise and tried escargot for the first time since the group I was with were trying to order all the different options at dinner each night with no repeats. Ended up having escargot every single night just off of how delicious it was.

That said, I’m not sure it’s something I’d order at a theme park in 90 degree heat. Didn’t know Epcot had/has them, but I wouldn’t get it there either.

Didn't remember that much about the French Diagon Alley from FB so found some info on a HP fan site:

-It is called Place Cachee
-The entrance is a very cool statue
-Ten different stores
-Pub, Cafe and an Ice Cream place

I know it was mentioned it is being re-imagined for Epic so it better have a "Kowalski Quality Baked Goods" location then haha

Don't see any artwork advertising Butter Beer yet ... or will they not sell it and have a French equivalent ?

Lot of mystery in this land haha

Don't see any artwork advertising Butter Beer yet ... or will they not sell it and have a French equivalent ?
It'd be a hate crime if there wasn't Butterbeer! Imagine having to leave EU just to go all way over to IOA/Studios just to get it! :scream:

I'm sure they'll have a variety of exclusive drinks, alcoholic & non-alcoholic. They'll be..... "magically delicious"