2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... does the store still open? Do they take everything down and pretend it never happened? Do we hold vigils outside of it?

Reactions: Cwoolboy
So... does the store still open? Do they take everything down and pretend it never happened? Do we hold vigils outside of it?
Would assume cancelling has been an option before they started the store. Pretty sure they still open it.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
A5505-E97-66-DB-439-A-83-B6-4-CB9-C7-FE5-C2-C.jpg

Now that we have some open space...? :shrug:

They need to strip the theming/references to IPs before they can open the store. Like previous years, several rooms had explicit theming. I imagine the final design will be retro HHN and classic monster-themed.
In a weird way, this being postponed is going to be merchandising gold for Universal. HHN will now have 30th merch sold and the anniversary will be celebrated for over a year, much like how Disney celebrates it's big anniversaries. Knowing how many in the HHN community can't help themselves when it comes to the merch, I have to think they are gonna milk it for all it's worth, especially since they have a whole year that is basically being written off not only as not happening, but they are gonna have to write off HHN as a financial loss for the company across both coasts.

In a weird way, this being postponed is going to be merchandising gold for Universal. HHN will now have 30th merch sold and the anniversary will be celebrated for over a year, much like how Disney celebrates it's big anniversaries. Knowing how many in the HHN community can't help themselves when it comes to the merch, I have to think they are gonna milk it for all it's worth, especially since they have a whole year that is basically being written off not only as not happening, but they are gonna have to write off HHN as a financial loss for the company across both coasts.
My God...next year is going to be slammed and have so much hype around it

Reactions: Mad Dog and Nick
Status
Not open for further replies.