2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine some local AP holders will make a trip to the park just to experience the store, and buy a few items. Worth keeping open for that, not to speak of the regular guests in the park that
will surely be purchasing merchandise.
Exactly. I know I was definitely in no rush to head back to Universal for a regular visit, but I'm definitely considering a brief stop now :lol:

The tribute store looks amazing. I’m out of town right now, but I have to go when I come back.
Does anyone know if they are selling any merch that isn’t online? I already ordered my HHN shirt when it was available online, but I would happily sacrifice more of my money to HHN.

The tribute store looks amazing. I’m out of town right now, but I have to go when I come back.
Does anyone know if they are selling any merch that isn’t online? I already ordered my HHN shirt when it was available online, but I would happily sacrifice more of my money to HHN.

OI is reporting that it’s only stuff online now but they’re expecting more exclusive merch soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.